Karen and Jack Will and Grace Spin Off | dailystab.com

jack-karen-will-grace.jpg

Former Will and Grace co-stars Megan Mullally and Sean Hayes are reportedly set to star in a spin-off of the hit comedy where the double-trouble duo will reprise their roles as Karen and Jack.  The show is currently in development with NBC.

According to sources, Hayes was keen on a spin-off soon after Will and Grace ended in 2006 – but was put off by the failure of Matt LeBlanc’s Friends spin-off Joey.

Plans were then derailed when Mullally landed a talk show, but that then flopped, throwing the pair back together again.

An insider tells the National Enquirer:

“They feel there is still a lot of life left in their characters and a lot of comic possibilities.”

If a pilot episode is successful, Karen and Jack could be on the air in the U.S. next autumn.

Exciting news for Will and Grace fans.  A lot of people were bummed when the show ended.  And there has to be a few special cameo appearances from Will and Grace in this, right?!

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “Will And Grace Spin-Off With Jack And Karen?” Subscribe

1. Mikey M October 8, 2008 at 10:52 pm #

Remember The Roepers? After Mash? Gloria? Joanie Love Chachi??

2. Andrew R October 14, 2008 at 5:58 pm #

Best news I’ve heard all year! Long live Jack and Karen!

3. jason d October 16, 2008 at 5:34 pm #

i cant wait karen rocks my clock mary

4. morgan December 29, 2008 at 12:40 pm #

i hope hey do a W&G spinoff! it was a great show for the gay community i know lots of people that i’ve talked to that will tune in. please do the spinoff

5. Dan February 22, 2009 at 6:32 pm #

LOVE Karen and Jack cant wait for the spin off :) long live jack and karen anastacia beaverhausen
    anastacia: russian royalty beaverhausen where the beaver live

6. Aaron August 17, 2009 at 8:59 am #

i hope this is true i love will and grace i know this will be funny
    can’t wait hehehehehehehehehehe

7. bibby January 9, 2010 at 1:15 am #

fall of 2010?!?! cant wait!! need my jack fix asap!!

8. Vera December 25, 2010 at 4:38 am #

OMG! I totally love this show. I have never been so hooked on a show before. When i am down, i watch the video online. This show has lifted my depression issues a great deal, it makes me laugh so much! All, Will, Grace, Will and Jack,are very awesome actors. I love them all. It saddens me that the show has ended, but i will watch reruns until they ron out!
    Love ya! and thanks for bring joy into my life, i am so addicted!

9. dregj September 27, 2012 at 11:09 pm #

we already know what happens at the end
    jack gets rich supports karen blah blah blah
    the last half of will and grace was terrible
    no reason to think these will be any different
    they should have done this just after the show
    not several years later after everyones forgotten
    for shame

Renee Zellweger Is Trying to Deny She Bought Herself a New Face

This is what Renee Zellweger looks like right now. Really – this is supposed to be her.

Ryan Phillippe Counts His Hit Films: “I’ve made 30-Plus.. Five of Them Are Good”

Ryan is telling it how it is, and doesn’t mind saying how bad that film he was in with 50 Cent was.

Ariana Grande Asked Miley Cyrus for Help After ‘Diva’ Claim

Ariana was upset after recent rumours of her diva-like behaviour, so she got in touch with Miley Cyrus.

Shailene Woodley Speaks on Losing Her Virginity Four Times On Screen

She wants those awkward scenes to be as messy as they are in real life!

Channing Tatum: “I Have Never Considered Myself a Very Smart Person”

Well, it was never his intelligence winning him roles…

Bill Murray Speaks on His Career: “I Just Do What I Like”

The living legend has spoken on his career – he doesn’t have a plan.