What Happened To Shania Twain? | dailystab.com

I don’t know if I would recognize Shania Twain if I saw her on the streets looking like this.  Not sure what it is, but she looks totally different.  Is there some sort of botox/surgery going on here?   She was spotted in Toronto recently for a quick visit.

source

13 Responses to “What Happened To Shania Twain?” Subscribe

1. robbyrob September 15, 2007 at 9:59 pm #

dam she does look different!!! She has been quiet for a while now!!

2. Jay Cam September 15, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

shes hot for sure lol

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
    I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

3. amy September 15, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

Nose job? Botox for sure and her teeth look done.

4. wha September 15, 2007 at 11:33 pm #

Er, she looks exactly the same. She has a tan and big hair. Calm the f*ck down. Yeesh.

5. mental September 15, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

i would not recognize her either, she looks way different.

6. hmmm September 15, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

she is just getting old and is trying to hide with too much tan and big hair

7. Tanya September 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm #

HER FACE IS HUGE!!!

Not sure what causes this, but her face is all puffy and fat. Other than that, looks the same to me.

8. ROC FF January 18, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Still looks yummy in my book.

9. helen January 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

she allways looking GOOD

10. Gary Gritter May 3, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

I would still shaft her

11. lilhare February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

yall are all f***** crazy,shes f***** hott!!!

12. ismail May 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

i wanna go shania twain concerts..where is she..

1. dailystab.com Hot Celebrity Gossip - September 19, 2007

[…] Shania Twain looks much better and just like her glamorous self in this picture then she did in the one I posted of her the other day.  She looks very refreshed and happy!  Fantabulous! […]

Angelina Jolie Directing Netflix Film to Teach Son About His Heritage

Angelina is returning to the director’s chair for ‘First They Killed My Father: A Daughter of Cambodia Remembers.’

It’s Pizza, Vacation and Some Fun for John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy Teigen is all set to release her debut recipe guide…

Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman gets Chris Pine as Love Interest

Gal Gadot, 30, is yet to make her theatrical debut as ‘Wonder Woman’ in the DC Comics Universe and the movie has already found a male lead.

Donald Trump Shows Support for Sarah Palin, Would Add her into his Administration

Sarah Palin truly offers Donald Trump a run for his money when it comes to making controversial statements.

Khloe Kardashian Discusses Lamar Odom & French Montana Relationships

Khloe has confessed how things have gone in both of her recent relationships – with estranged husband Lamar Odom and boyfriend French Montana.

Shia LaBeouf Fights and Hits Girlfriend Mia Goth

It seems Transformers star Shia LaBeouf is becoming known for all the wrong reasons and here he does it again.