What Happened To Shania Twain? | dailystab.com

I don’t know if I would recognize Shania Twain if I saw her on the streets looking like this.  Not sure what it is, but she looks totally different.  Is there some sort of botox/surgery going on here?   She was spotted in Toronto recently for a quick visit.

source

13 Responses to “What Happened To Shania Twain?” Subscribe

1. robbyrob September 15, 2007 at 9:59 pm #

dam she does look different!!! She has been quiet for a while now!!

2. Jay Cam September 15, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

shes hot for sure lol

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
    I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

3. amy September 15, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

Nose job? Botox for sure and her teeth look done.

4. wha September 15, 2007 at 11:33 pm #

Er, she looks exactly the same. She has a tan and big hair. Calm the f*ck down. Yeesh.

5. mental September 15, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

i would not recognize her either, she looks way different.

6. hmmm September 15, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

she is just getting old and is trying to hide with too much tan and big hair

7. Tanya September 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm #

HER FACE IS HUGE!!!

Not sure what causes this, but her face is all puffy and fat. Other than that, looks the same to me.

8. ROC FF January 18, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Still looks yummy in my book.

9. helen January 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

she allways looking GOOD

10. Gary Gritter May 3, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

I would still shaft her

11. lilhare February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

yall are all f***** crazy,shes f***** hott!!!

12. ismail May 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

i wanna go shania twain concerts..where is she..

1. dailystab.com Hot Celebrity Gossip - September 19, 2007

[…] Shania Twain looks much better and just like her glamorous self in this picture then she did in the one I posted of her the other day.  She looks very refreshed and happy!  Fantabulous! […]

5 Celebrities Who Probably Got Married Drunk

Getting married is one of the best moments of life and everyone remembers this precious romantic moment. But have you ever heard of people not even recalling this moment when they got married? Isn’t it strange but yes its true. Let us see a few celebrities who probably got married drunk.

Khloe Kardashian Shares Her Breakup Tips: “Keep Yourself Busy”

The reality star has opened up on how she stays sane while going through a difficult breakup - by staying busy and positive.

5 Famous Lesbians Who Were Once Married to Men

Each person has a life their own and they have a right to live the way they wish to live. Several famous women who came out as lesbians have been married to men in the past. Some of these women married before they recognised that they were gay, while others use their marriages to keep their sexuality a secret from public.

Kendall Jenner is Convinced She’s Psychic: “I Really Base it on My Gut Feelings”

Kendall has revealed that a total of 7 psychics have told her she has psychic powers.

5 Celebrities Who Never Married

Marriage is a wonderful institution however not everyone thinks the same way and prefer to be single all his/her life. There are many celebrities who preferred to stay single and never married.

Chloe Moretz Was Surprised by Media Coverage of Her Brooklyn Beckham Relationship

Actress Chloe Moretz has revealed that she has been surprised by how much people care about her relationship with Brooklyn Beckham.