What Happened To Shania Twain? | dailystab.com

I don’t know if I would recognize Shania Twain if I saw her on the streets looking like this.  Not sure what it is, but she looks totally different.  Is there some sort of botox/surgery going on here?   She was spotted in Toronto recently for a quick visit.

source

13 Responses to “What Happened To Shania Twain?” Subscribe

1. robbyrob September 15, 2007 at 9:59 pm #

dam she does look different!!! She has been quiet for a while now!!

2. Jay Cam September 15, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

shes hot for sure lol

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
    I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

3. amy September 15, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

Nose job? Botox for sure and her teeth look done.

4. wha September 15, 2007 at 11:33 pm #

Er, she looks exactly the same. She has a tan and big hair. Calm the f*ck down. Yeesh.

5. mental September 15, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

i would not recognize her either, she looks way different.

6. hmmm September 15, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

she is just getting old and is trying to hide with too much tan and big hair

7. Tanya September 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm #

HER FACE IS HUGE!!!

Not sure what causes this, but her face is all puffy and fat. Other than that, looks the same to me.

8. ROC FF January 18, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Still looks yummy in my book.

9. helen January 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

she allways looking GOOD

10. Gary Gritter May 3, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

I would still shaft her

11. lilhare February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

yall are all f***** crazy,shes f***** hott!!!

12. ismail May 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

i wanna go shania twain concerts..where is she..

1. dailystab.com Hot Celebrity Gossip - September 19, 2007

[…] Shania Twain looks much better and just like her glamorous self in this picture then she did in the one I posted of her the other day.  She looks very refreshed and happy!  Fantabulous! […]

Will Smith on Giving His Kids Freedom: “I Think it May Have Been a Mistake”

Will has candidly admitted that he probably gave his kids too much freedom (and it's why they're kind of douchebags now)..

HollywoodLife News VIDEO: Kendall Jenner Pissed At Family For Hurting Her Modeling Career

Kendall Jennner yells at Caitlyn Jenner and gets pissed at the Kardashian family for hurting her chances in the modeling industry.

TMZ News VIDEO:Kendall Jenner Sues Laser Co: This Face Gets At Least $10 Mil for Endorsements

Kendall Jenner's calling out a skin treatment company in a lawsuit, and the takeaway is this -- she gets paid way more money than we thought, and she's very, very, VERY successful.

TMZ News VIDEO: Kardashians and OJ Make a Pretty Weird Picture

Kris and Caitlyn Jenner went to Kanye’s listening party in NYC and it’s a far cry from a picture of them with OJ and Nicole Simpson in Cabo 22 years ago.

TMZ News VIDEO: Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Cheek to Cheek with Blac Chyna

It’s Gwyneth vs. Amber Rose and Blac Chyna in the best celebrity ass-off yet!

Enews News VIDEO: E! Invades New York Fashion Week 2016

Get access to designers, runway shows and celebrities in the heart of the Big Apple. E!'s live coverage continues all week long!