What Happened To Shania Twain? | dailystab.com

I don’t know if I would recognize Shania Twain if I saw her on the streets looking like this.  Not sure what it is, but she looks totally different.  Is there some sort of botox/surgery going on here?   She was spotted in Toronto recently for a quick visit.

source

13 Responses to “What Happened To Shania Twain?” Subscribe

1. robbyrob September 15, 2007 at 9:59 pm #

dam she does look different!!! She has been quiet for a while now!!

2. Jay Cam September 15, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

shes hot for sure lol

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
    I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

3. amy September 15, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

Nose job? Botox for sure and her teeth look done.

4. wha September 15, 2007 at 11:33 pm #

Er, she looks exactly the same. She has a tan and big hair. Calm the f*ck down. Yeesh.

5. mental September 15, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

i would not recognize her either, she looks way different.

6. hmmm September 15, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

she is just getting old and is trying to hide with too much tan and big hair

7. Tanya September 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm #

HER FACE IS HUGE!!!

Not sure what causes this, but her face is all puffy and fat. Other than that, looks the same to me.

8. ROC FF January 18, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Still looks yummy in my book.

9. helen January 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

she allways looking GOOD

10. Gary Gritter May 3, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

I would still shaft her

11. lilhare February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

yall are all f***** crazy,shes f***** hott!!!

12. ismail May 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

i wanna go shania twain concerts..where is she..

1. dailystab.com Hot Celebrity Gossip - September 19, 2007

[…] Shania Twain looks much better and just like her glamorous self in this picture then she did in the one I posted of her the other day.  She looks very refreshed and happy!  Fantabulous! […]

Oliver Stone Says Pokémon Go Could Lead to “a Robot Society”

The famous film director believes Google are now mining our data through highly popular apps such as Pokémon Go.

5 Best Rap Lyricists of All Time

Since the time hip hop music became popular at the beginning of the 1980's there have been many rappers who have become famous. Rap is a form of street poetry which focuses on many different things. So let us have a look at few famous rappers of all time who are famous for their rap work.

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Not Worried About Taylor Swift Legal Action

According to reports, the couple had plenty of legal advice before taking the video of Kanye's conversation with Taylor to the public.

5 Best Actresses Who’ve Never Won an Emmy (for Acting)

There are many actresses in Hollywood who have done exceptional roles, however were never lucky enough to win an Emmy. Let us look at a few names that have been deprived of an Emmy in spite of their work which has won much appreciation.

Sharon Osbourne is Team Taylor, Calls Kanye West a Bully

Sharon Osbourne has spoken on the Taylor Swift/Kim Karashian feud and she is definitely team Tay.

5 Greatest New Female Vocalists of the Past 10 Years

When we talk about international vocalists who top the charts for their versatility, emotion, vocal range and much more then there are many names. So let’s look at the greatest new female vocalists over the past 10 years.