What Happened To Shania Twain? | dailystab.com

I don’t know if I would recognize Shania Twain if I saw her on the streets looking like this.  Not sure what it is, but she looks totally different.  Is there some sort of botox/surgery going on here?   She was spotted in Toronto recently for a quick visit.

source

13 Responses to “What Happened To Shania Twain?” Subscribe

1. robbyrob September 15, 2007 at 9:59 pm #

dam she does look different!!! She has been quiet for a while now!!

2. Jay Cam September 15, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

shes hot for sure lol

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
    I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

3. amy September 15, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

Nose job? Botox for sure and her teeth look done.

4. wha September 15, 2007 at 11:33 pm #

Er, she looks exactly the same. She has a tan and big hair. Calm the f*ck down. Yeesh.

5. mental September 15, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

i would not recognize her either, she looks way different.

6. hmmm September 15, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

she is just getting old and is trying to hide with too much tan and big hair

7. Tanya September 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm #

HER FACE IS HUGE!!!

Not sure what causes this, but her face is all puffy and fat. Other than that, looks the same to me.

8. ROC FF January 18, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Still looks yummy in my book.

9. helen January 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

she allways looking GOOD

10. Gary Gritter May 3, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

I would still shaft her

11. lilhare February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

yall are all f***** crazy,shes f***** hott!!!

12. ismail May 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

i wanna go shania twain concerts..where is she..

1. dailystab.com Hot Celebrity Gossip - September 19, 2007

[...] Shania Twain looks much better and just like her glamorous self in this picture then she did in the one I posted of her the other day.  She looks very refreshed and happy!  Fantabulous! [...]

Cameron Diaz Backtracks, Says She Hasn’t Ruled Out Kids Yet

Cameron Diaz says she hasn’t ruled out having kids just yet.

Lana Del Rey: “I Have Slept With a Lot of Guys in the Industry”

Lana Del Rey has addressed the rumors that she f**ked her way to the top. She says she didn’t, but she did sleep with some pretty influential people (which is not the same thing apparently). Keepin’ it classy.

Kim Kardashian Tells Brother Rob to “Get Up And Do Something”

Kim thinks Rob should go run a few miles and stop eating donuts, basically.

Kanye West’s Wedding Speech Turned In To Another Long Rant

How romantic? Kanye reveals that he couldn’t help himself and while giving his wedding speech, he launched in to yet another of his famously long rants.

Kendall Jenner Looking to Quit ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’?

Kendall Jenner is reportedly thinking of quitting ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ because she’s worried it will destroy her reputation.

Say WHAT?!

Adam and Behati have married in Mexico and more news!