What Happened To Shania Twain? | dailystab.com

I don’t know if I would recognize Shania Twain if I saw her on the streets looking like this.  Not sure what it is, but she looks totally different.  Is there some sort of botox/surgery going on here?   She was spotted in Toronto recently for a quick visit.

13 Responses to “What Happened To Shania Twain?” Subscribe

1. robbyrob September 15, 2007 at 9:59 pm #

dam she does look different!!! She has been quiet for a while now!!

2. Jay Cam September 15, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

shes hot for sure lol

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
    I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

3. amy September 15, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

Nose job? Botox for sure and her teeth look done.

4. wha September 15, 2007 at 11:33 pm #

Er, she looks exactly the same. She has a tan and big hair. Calm the f*ck down. Yeesh.

5. mental September 15, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

i would not recognize her either, she looks way different.

6. hmmm September 15, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

she is just getting old and is trying to hide with too much tan and big hair

7. Tanya September 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm #

Not sure what causes this, but her face is all puffy and fat. Other than that, looks the same to me.

8. ROC FF January 18, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Still looks yummy in my book.

9. helen January 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

she allways looking GOOD

10. Gary Gritter May 3, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

I would still shaft her

11. lilhare February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

yall are all f***** crazy,shes f***** hott!!!

12. ismail May 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

i wanna go shania twain concerts..where is she..

1. dailystab.com Hot Celebrity Gossip - September 19, 2007

[…] Shania Twain looks much better and just like her glamorous self in this picture then she did in the one I posted of her the other day.  She looks very refreshed and happy!  Fantabulous! […]

Selena Gomez Reveals She Had Chemotherapy, Discusses Body Shaming

Selena has shocked fans by explaining she had to have chemotherapy which is why she took a break from her career.

Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris Struggling With Their Long Distance Relationship

Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris are both successful professional and are too busy with their tours that they barely get to see each other!

Kendra Wilkinson Wants Husband Hank Baskett to be More Dominant in the Bedroom

Kendra Wilkinson wishes her hubby Hank Baskett would get a little more aggressive with her in the bedroom.

Kourtney Kardashian Still Obsessed With Scott Disick

We all know that all is not well between Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, and Scott has time and again humiliated Kourtney.

VIDEO: Justin Bieber Flaunts New Tattoo

VIDEO: 8 ‘Sex and The City’ Boyfriends. Where Are They Now?