What Happened To Shania Twain? | dailystab.com

I don’t know if I would recognize Shania Twain if I saw her on the streets looking like this.  Not sure what it is, but she looks totally different.  Is there some sort of botox/surgery going on here?   She was spotted in Toronto recently for a quick visit.

source

13 Responses to “What Happened To Shania Twain?” Subscribe

1. robbyrob September 15, 2007 at 9:59 pm #

dam she does look different!!! She has been quiet for a while now!!

2. Jay Cam September 15, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

shes hot for sure lol

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
    I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

3. amy September 15, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

Nose job? Botox for sure and her teeth look done.

4. wha September 15, 2007 at 11:33 pm #

Er, she looks exactly the same. She has a tan and big hair. Calm the f*ck down. Yeesh.

5. mental September 15, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

i would not recognize her either, she looks way different.

6. hmmm September 15, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

she is just getting old and is trying to hide with too much tan and big hair

7. Tanya September 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm #

HER FACE IS HUGE!!!

Not sure what causes this, but her face is all puffy and fat. Other than that, looks the same to me.

8. ROC FF January 18, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Still looks yummy in my book.

9. helen January 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

she allways looking GOOD

10. Gary Gritter May 3, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

I would still shaft her

11. lilhare February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

yall are all f***** crazy,shes f***** hott!!!

12. ismail May 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

i wanna go shania twain concerts..where is she..

1. dailystab.com Hot Celebrity Gossip - September 19, 2007

[…] Shania Twain looks much better and just like her glamorous self in this picture then she did in the one I posted of her the other day.  She looks very refreshed and happy!  Fantabulous! […]

Diane Sawyer interview with Bruce Jenner

Last night was the Diane Sawyer interview of Bruce Jenner. Now the world knows that “Bruce” identifies herself as a woman. Like the world already didn’t know this.

Amy Schumer: Football Town Nights

Very funny video. It’s making reference to the show Friday Night Lights and it’s making fun of football attitudes towards women and rape.

Cobie Smulders of “How I Met Your Mother” had ovarian cancer

Cobie Smulders reveals that she had ovarian cancer, which spread to her lymph nodes and surrounding tissues when she was 25.

It’s now up to 38 alleged Bill Cosby victims

According to Huffington Post, three new women stepped forward Thursday accusing comedian Bill Cosby of sexually assaulting them, bringing the total number of alleged victims to 38.

Lip Sync Battle: Mike Tyson vs. Terry Crews

Mike Tyson is wearing the tightest pair of pants in his lip sync battle with Terry Crews. The pants were so tight that he was worried about passing gas. He thought there might be an explosion.

Suicide: Sawyer Sweeten

Sawyer Sweeten, one of the kids on the show “Everybody Loves Raymond” committed suicide. You can see him in the photo above. He’s standing with his twin brother (I don’t know which is Sawyer). Both kids were on the show and they played the role of Raymond’s children. The girl standing behind them is their sister who announced the sad news. Her name is Madylin.