What Happened To Shania Twain? | dailystab.com

I don’t know if I would recognize Shania Twain if I saw her on the streets looking like this.  Not sure what it is, but she looks totally different.  Is there some sort of botox/surgery going on here?   She was spotted in Toronto recently for a quick visit.

source

13 Responses to “What Happened To Shania Twain?” Subscribe

1. robbyrob September 15, 2007 at 9:59 pm #

dam she does look different!!! She has been quiet for a while now!!

2. Jay Cam September 15, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

shes hot for sure lol

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
    I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

3. amy September 15, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

Nose job? Botox for sure and her teeth look done.

4. wha September 15, 2007 at 11:33 pm #

Er, she looks exactly the same. She has a tan and big hair. Calm the f*ck down. Yeesh.

5. mental September 15, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

i would not recognize her either, she looks way different.

6. hmmm September 15, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

she is just getting old and is trying to hide with too much tan and big hair

7. Tanya September 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm #

HER FACE IS HUGE!!!

Not sure what causes this, but her face is all puffy and fat. Other than that, looks the same to me.

8. ROC FF January 18, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Still looks yummy in my book.

9. helen January 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

she allways looking GOOD

10. Gary Gritter May 3, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

I would still shaft her

11. lilhare February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

yall are all f***** crazy,shes f***** hott!!!

12. ismail May 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

i wanna go shania twain concerts..where is she..

1. dailystab.com Hot Celebrity Gossip - September 19, 2007

[…] Shania Twain looks much better and just like her glamorous self in this picture then she did in the one I posted of her the other day.  She looks very refreshed and happy!  Fantabulous! […]

Angelina Jolie on Her Career: “I’ve Gotten Bored and Sloppy”

Angelina has admitted that she hasn’t always been completely focused on success.

LeBron James Violated Royal Protocol by Putting Arm Around Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton and Prince William were in attendance at the recent Brooklyn Nets – Cleveland Cavaliers game, as they were also out to show their support for the ‘NBA Cares’ initiative while on their recent stateside trip which took them to Brooklyn.

Benedict Cumberbatch: “I’m Not a Performing Monkey”

Benedict doesn’t want to be part of memes and isn’t willing to take part in photobombs – because he is too sophisticated for such tomfoolery.

Jessica Alba: “I Don’t Care About Being a Celebrity”

Jessica says fame isn’t at all important to her, and she doesn’t even care that she’s a celebrity.

Ed Sheeran Ordered Jagerbombs for Strangers To Celebrated Grammy Nominations

Ed has revealed that he went on a drinkathon to celebrate his latest Grammy nominations.

Brad & Angelina’s Kids Are “Already Asking About Tattoos”

Angelina has revealed that her kids are already asking about tattoos.. and Brad finds it hard to say no.