What Happened To Shania Twain? | dailystab.com

I don’t know if I would recognize Shania Twain if I saw her on the streets looking like this.  Not sure what it is, but she looks totally different.  Is there some sort of botox/surgery going on here?   She was spotted in Toronto recently for a quick visit.

source

13 Responses to “What Happened To Shania Twain?” Subscribe

1. robbyrob September 15, 2007 at 9:59 pm #

dam she does look different!!! She has been quiet for a while now!!

2. Jay Cam September 15, 2007 at 10:00 pm #

shes hot for sure lol

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
    I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

3. amy September 15, 2007 at 10:50 pm #

Nose job? Botox for sure and her teeth look done.

4. wha September 15, 2007 at 11:33 pm #

Er, she looks exactly the same. She has a tan and big hair. Calm the f*ck down. Yeesh.

5. mental September 15, 2007 at 11:35 pm #

i would not recognize her either, she looks way different.

6. hmmm September 15, 2007 at 11:41 pm #

she is just getting old and is trying to hide with too much tan and big hair

7. Tanya September 16, 2007 at 2:35 pm #

HER FACE IS HUGE!!!

Not sure what causes this, but her face is all puffy and fat. Other than that, looks the same to me.

8. ROC FF January 18, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Still looks yummy in my book.

9. helen January 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

she allways looking GOOD

10. Gary Gritter May 3, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

I would still shaft her

11. lilhare February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

yall are all f***** crazy,shes f***** hott!!!

12. ismail May 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

i wanna go shania twain concerts..where is she..

1. dailystab.com Hot Celebrity Gossip - September 19, 2007

[…] Shania Twain looks much better and just like her glamorous self in this picture then she did in the one I posted of her the other day.  She looks very refreshed and happy!  Fantabulous! […]

Ashton Kutcher Doesn’t Want His Daughter to Become an Actress

Ashton explains that as long as he is protecting his daughter, he won't allow her to become an actress.

Shah Rukh Khan Gets Philosophical on the Sets of Imtiaz Ali’s The Ring in Prague

Shah Rukh Khan is having a great time shooting on the sets of The Ring in Prague which is Imtiaz Ali's next film. The film which stars Shah Rukh Khan and his "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" co-star Anushka Sharma reportedly revolves around a character playing a Sikh tourist guide played by King Khan. Though no official comments about the film's story have come out yet from its makers.

Drake Has Been in Love With Rihanna Since He Was 22

The rapper has revealed that he has been in love with Rihanna since he was 22-years-old.

Celebrities Ranbir Kapoor Dated

Ranbir Kapoor is considered to be the Casanova, heartthrob, Lover boy of the Indian Film Industry. He has a huge female fan base that goes head over heels for him and are ready to marry him. Females adore Ranbir because of his chocolaty looks and there is long list of ladies whom Ranbir fell in love with.

You Won’t Believe These Crazy Celebrity Phobias

These celebrities have strange phobias that they're not really able to explain but just can't come into contact with.

Tara Reid: “People Always Tell Me to Eat a Burger”

Tara Reid says she is tired of her body shamers and says she feels good about her body.