Janice Dickinson got stung by a bee on live TV on Celebrity Big Brother UK and fell unconscious. And it was not just a little mishap. It turns out Janice is extremely allergic and TMZ has learned that Janice almost died from the sting. And it happened all on live TV. Producer wouldn’t cut, even after Janice begged for an epipen which has sparked outrage for keeping the cameras rolling during the medical emergency. No word on Janice’s health, but according to a celeb BB rep, she was treated for a few hours at the hospital and then returned to the house.
To stay in the loop, bookmark our homepage.