Joran van der Sloot Now Says He Sold Natalee Holloway Update | dailystab.com

great.jpg

As if the tragic Natalee Holloway story wasn’t already bad enough, now Joran van der Sloot, the guy who has been arrested twice in connection with the case but not charged with a crime, has has come up with a whole other side to the story.

HE recently contacted FOX news and went on “On The Record” with Greta Van Susteren to tell the “truth” about what really happened back in May 2005.

In 2006, van der Sloot claimed that he had just left 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, a high school senior from Alabama, alone on a beach. Then in Feb. 2008, a hidden camera showed van der Sloot saying that Natalee had collapsed and he had disposed of her body. Now, he is basically saying her kidnapped her and sold her to a Venezuelan man.

Supposedly, van der Sloot came forward this time because he wants it “all to be over.” But I’m thinking these claims will open up a wole new investigation and make the case go on even longer..

In the discussion, van der Sloot says he sold the drunk Natalee to a Venezuelan man, who had mentioned he was looking for a “blonde girl,” in exchange for $10,000.

But as soon as Greta pushed for more details, van der Sloot  clams up and obviously becomes uncomfortable.

THEN after the interview, Greta announces that van der Sloot later called Fox to say he had actually made up the whole story..

WTF?!

Tags:

49 Responses to “Update On The Natalee Holloway Case” Subscribe

1. Tod Meuir November 27, 2008 at 1:38 am #

Someone should bring that lame punk down to the woods of Akansas and let us show him a lil southern comfort, and afterwards I can promise you he will definetly be in frame of mind to tell the truth about Natalee….. Useles piece of crap needs to be used as trot line bait! God bless the Holloway family

2. Gigi November 28, 2008 at 10:35 am #

I didn’t believe he sold her when I heard it. I believe the tape we heard while driving tin the car with his buddy. I belive she is dead- how it happened is the mystery here. Maybe he needs to be sold
    to the bunch in Arkansas. A little “deliverence” is needed.

3. David December 5, 2008 at 3:55 am #

Count my vote for some Arkansas justice…strike up the banjos, Billy Bob. Actually, now that I think about it, I do live in Israel, and the Mossad has a long history of dealing with scumbag punks like Van Der Sloot, so maybe when the good ol’ boys from Razorback country are done, they could send him this way, and we can use him for ordinance disposal practice. I like it.

4. john d December 10, 2008 at 7:49 pm #

yea, this case is insane…he got caught on a hidden camera telling the truth, kidnapping is a lesser charge than murder, this guy is a piece of shit though….u can tell just by the way he speaks and everything…i hate him and feel so bad for natalee’s family…they are trying to put this behind them and this asshole keeps getting his 15 mins of fame…so sad, he will get what he deserves dont worry, ever hear of OJ Simpson??? :) good luck holloway family

5. wingman February 10, 2009 at 9:44 pm #

Send him to Guantanamo for a little waterboarding, before Barry closes it. Make the little prick squeal.

6. SANDY March 13, 2009 at 10:49 am #

NO MATTER WHAT THIS JERK OR ANYONE ELSE SAYS. HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO
    WITH NATELEE BEING MISSING. bECAUSE HE WOULD NOT KEEP BRING THIS UP
    AND KEEP CHANGING THE DAMN STORY. THAT FUCK NEEDS TO BURN IN HELL. AND
    FOR ANYONE PROTECTING HIM THINK OF THIS AS YOUR DAUGHTER. FOR ME I
    DON’T BELIEVE HIM ONE BIT. BUT EVEN A COMPLETE DUMMY CAN SEE THAT HE
    IS GUILTY. YOUR TIME WILL COME SOON YOU BASTARD.

7. kathy March 23, 2009 at 4:34 pm #

This kid’s time will come….what goes around truly does come back to you. This was an innocent girl just having fun with her friends before graduation and this little predator took total advantage of her innocence. No ones child deserves to end up like she did. Shame on him and his family and friends for covering up his crime……his days are numbered and justice will prevail !!
    kathy

8. Sharon March 29, 2009 at 5:41 pm #

Everyone knows that this sick egotistical little Bastard killed her!
    His own family knows he did it… Daddy killed his career to perform a major
    cover up for the boy. Then send him to another country for him to play, ski, go to school,
    molest other girls… to get him off the island and out of the spotlight.
    Little did daddy know that he is into drugs and cant handle keeping his
    mouth shut.
    I believe that his hidden camera confession is close to being accurate.
    What he doesnt say is that it was his daddy who knew that without a body they had no case.
    His father is the accomplice, during… after… makes no difference guilt is guilt.

9. Karma April 3, 2009 at 3:18 pm #

Im sorry that things like this happen in the world but at the same timee
    why is the blame solely on the men. I am a women and believe she is as to blame for her death as they are. They said plenty of times that she went willingly. She was the one
    Who got into the car and drove off. Im sorry but as a selfrespecting girl
    that is something that you just dont do. She is 17 not 3 she should have
    already been aware of the cruelty in this world. i am so sick of everyone
    treating this case as an actual kiddnapping its not it is just what happens
    when a little girl thinks she is all grown up and doesnt know how to keep her legs closed.
    she should have known better and thought it through a little bit more come on people
    she is a victim of her own stupidity stop making her out to be this angel on her way to church school. Her mom has her own burden of blame in this as well What mother in her right mind that supposedly cares that much for her own childs well being and safety lets her go out of her country underage is she as sheltered as her daughter from this world or just as stupid? there is no way my mother or father would let me out of the state let alone another country. and that has nothing to do with the issue of trust it simply the way he said it is best,” You will not go where i cannot protect you. i wouldnt be able to live with myself if me wanting to be your friend is what cost your death. I would rather have you hate me and be alive then be where i cant get to you with me alive.” So can everyone stop treating this case as something more then a wild child that got the harsh lesson in life but set a good example of the real world to children that want to be just like her.

10. Rick April 4, 2009 at 12:27 pm #

Yes, He is a scum bag. I also think he should be shown some southern comfort. I can’t believe the little puke is still roaming the streets. As far as Natalie going with him willingly so what. Maybe they were going to make out and nothing more than that. No one deserves what happened to her or the family. Yes we do have lessons to learn but this isn’t they way to teach them. However with a little a#* whooping we good teach Van Dor Slime a lesson or two. God bless the Holloways

11. April April 18, 2009 at 5:40 pm #

I dont know why they are letting him get away with this. And how his parents are even standing up. I really feel bad for Natalee’s mother, family & her classmates. Yes, Natalee should have known better, however, she is a kid, and kids dont think.

12. Patty April 19, 2009 at 5:50 pm #

this is for number #9
    you are clearly a self-righteous ignorant human being !
    we need less of your kind in this world

13. douglas April 19, 2009 at 10:11 pm #

this goes 4 # 9 you need to shut your mouth she is just a kid

14. Gina April 22, 2009 at 7:57 pm #

This is for KARMA #9 comment.
    You had better get on your knees and pray to God that nothing like
    this ever happens to you or a daughter of yours.
    What would you tell YOUR OWN DAUGHTER THEN?
    “My precious baby, you should have kept your legs closed”.
    You wouldnt tell her anything. She’d be DEAD if this had happened to
    her.
    You stupid, stupid hateful woman. Your words will come back to
    haunt you like you never knew possible.

15. SHI April 23, 2009 at 1:24 pm #

I can easily agree with a good part of what everyone whom has commented here feels toward the parties involved, and their families as well. I’d also like to take the guy out to the wood shed with a 2×4 and get the truth out of him. Whereas, at the same time, I feel that Natalie, and for sure her parents as well, had a responsibility in this matter and seemingly failed at that responsibility.
    But here’s the bottom line regardless of who did what to whom and who fell short when it came to responisibility; Natalee Holloway has lost her God given freedom either through death or kidnapping-and in this case it’s very possible she was kidnapped for the sole purpose of trafficking in the sex trade-it’s difficult to refer to slavery as a “trade”, “practice”, “business” or an “industry” since either one of those implies a level of dignity which it has no right to. Keep in mind, though, that as horrible a situation as this could seemingly be-if she’s fallen into the hands of sex traffickers-it still offers hope for a happy ending to prevail, that she’ll be freed from the profit and pleasure of her captor.
    I, for one, will continue to pray for the Truth in this matter and for her return home.

16. jjs May 14, 2009 at 10:37 am #

mentally saw entrance to mine, drew it, then found it on the internet. i keep this copy in my keep copy in planner hoping they check mines for her.

17. don g July 12, 2009 at 1:17 am #

fuck this little dutch bitch come to cali you and your punk ass daddy i got something for you

18. Prescious July 12, 2009 at 4:11 am #

I’m truly sorry about what happened to Natalie and I pray that whoever
    kidnapped and killed her be stringed up like a turkey and rots
    however if Natalie only listened to her mother and not drink because
    obviously she was slippped some type of drug. She should have never
    drank and heeded the warning of her mother. But still she does not
    deserve what happened to her but still this could have been avoided.
    I still feel for her though. I pray the truth will come out and the
    culprit gets what he deserves double fold. Their time will come
    Stay strong Holloway family. I’m praying for you

19. BettyB July 12, 2009 at 1:30 pm #

I think this jerk killed her too!

The fact that he’s a habitual liar is evidence
    that he’s also a sociopath, someone who could easily
    kill without a bit of regret.

I feel so sorry for Natalie’s poor mother who has
    grieved horribly over all of this.

20. Ron July 14, 2009 at 9:18 pm #

A couple years ago my cousin said he had a waking vision where Natalie
    Holloway was located. He told me where he saw her. I would like to
    tell everyone, but because there is a reward, I am obligated only to
    disclose the info to the police. I am witnessed to his prior visions,
    he is for real. He described to me 3 days before the planes hit the
    world trade centers exactly as it appeared on the NEWS, but 3 days
    before it happened. He doesn’t have internet or a computer. I didn’t
    know Natalie was still missing. My heart goes out to her family &
    friends. Jerry, my cousin, described the guy who killed her &
    the fella he described looked just like Joran van der Shoot. If my
    cousin, is right, and I believe he is, then it will solve the case.
    Jerry will not come forward but I will! I will represent him as his
    agent. Contact me through my YouTube account, BigNewGames

21. Ron July 14, 2009 at 9:26 pm #

sorry Sloot.

22. dan August 11, 2009 at 3:27 pm #

SOUTHERN CONFORT IS TOO EASY, COME ON UP HERE TO TENNESSEE AND WE WILL
    TAKE CARE OF THAT VANDERSNOT BOY, AND JUST LIKE NATALIE, YOU WANT FIND
    OLE VANDERSNOTS BODY EITHER, PLENTY OF WELL’S ROUND HERE , SO COME ON
    VANDERSNOT TAKE A VACATION HERE , YOUR DADDY DONT HAVE ANY PULL IN
    THESE PARTS BOY.

23. Bert trim October 14, 2009 at 9:45 am #

theThanks Tod Meuir posting #1 That’s just about right. Maybe then we’ll find out what his father did with the body. I believe that his deadbeat father came to Joran van der Sloot’s rescue and disposed of the body.
    But I’m afraid that we’ll never find out where her remains are. I’m Dutch and understand what he’s saying in his friend’s car. It’s a confession and that’s it.
    He’ll be paying for this rest of his life. God bless the Holloway family.

24. Canuk January 9, 2010 at 1:50 am #

You Americans are SO funny… you have the BIGGEST gun crime in the
    world… your children murder each other in their schools and you have
    people shooting each other at their workplaces… why does this happen
    only in America? Ask yourselves that first before you get on a rant…
    plus how MANY times have American committed crimes in foreign countries
    and then try to get off because they are AMERICAN?

Your BLACKWATER security forces murder innocent children and women in Iraq,
    you are so hypocritical its laughable… SO glad I live in Canada and have a Canadian
    passport, NEVER do I wish to be mistaken when I travel (and I have been to over 97 countires)

Have a BALL replying to this as I will never see it…

25. Canuk January 9, 2010 at 2:02 am #

PS what about all the missing NON WHITE, NON FEMALE, NO PRETTY, people missing in YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

Dont they deserve coverage?

26. jessica January 17, 2010 at 11:51 pm #

lol alright man you can waste your time dishing it out about us but you cant take it back
    you say you wont see it but we know youll be checking everyday to see if
    any of our loser american asses look at it. who cares if shes pretty and white get the hell over it its a tragic story. THIS ONE got big bc of how the suspects kept changing there stories
    and that were obviously who done it but didnt get charged. so before you start your shit. get a little more information on the story you fuckn prick.

27. jessica January 17, 2010 at 11:53 pm #

if anyone ever watches the movie based on it. its awful, i remember all of this going down and its just tragic. i cant imagine anyone i know it happening too..
    im sad and i dont even know her.

28. Satisfied Sally February 12, 2010 at 10:15 am #

Yep. I had a dream this is what happened. I wrote her Mom about that dream in some detail. Never got an answer back. I get psychic dreams every now and then. They keep looking and looking on that island and I keep saying, to myself, she’s not there.

My dream was so vivid, that kind I never forget. Among other things, I saw frickin’ Venezuala on a map, and a very clear image of an area in that country associated with big, big, big mines. No one has ever paid the least attention to this idea. It’s possible the family prefers that she be dead.

29. Satisfied Sally February 12, 2010 at 10:18 am #

My dream was so vivid, that kind I never forget. Among other things, I saw frickin’ Venezuela on a map, and a very clear image of an area in that country associated with big, big, big mines. No one has ever paid the least attention to this idea. It’s possible the family prefers that she be dead.

30. triniman February 21, 2010 at 10:38 pm #

the us government needs to bomb aruba…

31. nicole February 25, 2010 at 12:10 am #

All i can say is , i am sorry that the Holloway family has to relive this… I can only imagine what they must
    be going through. You must always keep in mined that “you can not fight fire with fire” this man has
    NO MORAL VALUE!!!! And even if Natalee should have known better as commented before, every young
    adult/person wants to do something memorable for there accomplishments or just when they go on vacation,
    even so no one should be taken advantage of,or less killed….Misery loves company… and that is he,miserable
    and guilty… My regards are to the Holloway family, you must not lose faith for God is great and only he will
    make justice. And dont lose faith on people, there is always someone who cares.When one door closes you’ll
    find that 2 or more opened. Faith and love is what keep us going. Oh and people , dont be to fast to judge
    one or another ,for a judges here on earth has there own day of judgement . GOD BLESS the Holloway family
    and all that have lost some one

32. triniman February 25, 2010 at 10:47 pm #

..i think he needs to tell the truth , her family and friends needs closure ,it`s been too long!!….btw …if
    i ever get close enough ….he`s dead as dead can be ;)

33. Shaneal March 12, 2010 at 1:25 am #

I dont believe that Mother Fucker telling lie after lie after lie plus
    if she was dead dont u think they would have found her when they were looking
    for her. Please look at all the facts that fucker sold her and i think someone
    needs to take him and kick his ass. Aruba doesnt know how to handle people like
    that and i think that they need to learn or they gonna have others pulling
    the same damn shit and then they going to have the whole place fucked up.
    Plus i believe she is still alive plus yes he might have raped her and left her there
    and then called someone to come get her and they took her and to the place to sell her.
    He got the money. I dont know this girl and it makes me want to go and kick his ass myself.
    If everyone bounds together they can find her plus if everyone asks everyone everyone even in
    india and turkey doesnt know who she is bc it hasnt reached them if someone would send the news a
    clip of her pic and find out maybe they can find her but other places probably doesnt know who she isor if she’s missing. So i think this would be the best thing to do send it worldwide not country
    wide. We can find her if so. Im praying to the friends and family for a safe return of Natallee
    Hollaway.

34. Shaneal March 12, 2010 at 9:15 pm #

Im praying for her family and friends for a safe return. Plus i think he just
    used the kalpoe brothers and he is the REAL main suspect. Tell the freacking
    Truth Moran. They always say the truth shall set u free. The truth is u wouldnt
    be living a lie anymore so tell it all ready Damn Dont freaking lie. Where is she
    just keep telling the truth and tell them where she’s at already.

35. Yoshi in Tokyo June 9, 2010 at 9:52 am #

This Van der Sloot thing is such a piece of sh!t. I am soo sorry for the Flores family because if this scumbag had been properly dealt with after trhe Natalee ind=icdent, he wouldn’t be on thestreets to murder AGAIN!! Anyway, gents in Lima prison … Please deal with this individual.

Yoshi in Tokyo

36. Canada June 21, 2010 at 11:55 pm #

Yoshi [#35] in Tokyo has it right. VDS is a P.O.S yes! The kind of kid
    you’d like to have five minutes alone with in a dark alley. I know I
    would. And he was enabled by his permissive/submissive parents pure
    and simple! Yes you little shit you gave your father a heart attack
    and inadvertently did the rest of the world a favour. Now mommy is
    just beginning to get the picture… but Anita STILL can’t get it
    through the thick skull that lil’ jorrie had ANYTHING to do with
    Natalie! I am so sorry for thew Holloways, and my heart goes out
    to the Flores family. Please PERU – the world is watching. Make
    this spawn-from-affluence-and-permissiveness receive his due.

37. sinjin July 13, 2010 at 6:00 pm #

how can anyone continue to let this little jackass tell his lies over and over and not be arrested for it they really need to stop paying him for his dog and pony show he gets off doing this bull now that daddys dead he aint getting no help to cover up his latest murder

38. kalika July 15, 2010 at 11:14 am #

I’m sure all of our hearts go out to the Holloway family, we’re all hoping the authorities at least find her body so they have some closure. Whether VDS is caught and indicted in this case, the Flores case, or (God forbid) any future case, he will still find that what goes around comes around and he will enjoy the same feelings he forced on both Natalee and Stephany. God help the Holloway family and comfort the Flores family, and damn Van Der Sloot to hell.

39. trinimantriniman July 15, 2010 at 8:33 pm #

every1 needs to boycott Aruba … do not go there for holidays …PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ….and PRESSURE THE U.S GOVERNMENT TO CUT ALL TIES DIPLOMATIC AND BUSINESS WITH ARUBA.

40. jessica royer August 4, 2010 at 10:47 am #

I kept up with this case from the start. What ever happened regarding the
    skeleton remains that the lady that was snorkeling saw on the bottom of the
    ocean floor. Nothing was ever said about it that I remember.

41. Tod meuir August 10, 2010 at 6:22 pm #

About time this walking Ebola was caught and is now going to be spending his days in a horrific environ where hopefully the other animals there will rape him on daily,nightly basis within an inch of his life and after he is free one day if still alive we still want him down here in Arkansas so we can torture him some more before feeding him into a gator infested swamp or a wood chipper lol!! Now two innocent girls are dead because no one killed this freak in the womb!!

42. dee September 28, 2010 at 9:35 am #

Do you think he dropped
    her off in the netherlands for legal prostitution?

43. Missy October 19, 2010 at 12:50 am #

Please guys, he may be guilty of disposing of her dead body, but as the reports say, she was drinking and doing drugs that night. Who’s to say that wasn’t the cause of her death???!! SHE is definitely PART of the blame here. He may have freaked out when she didn’t come to and got scared. That’s not to say he’s innocent, but I don’t think he murdered her. People, follow all the facts here, don’t just put the blame on the guy right off the bat, knowing that she made decisions that night as well.

44. Lynda M November 20, 2010 at 10:59 am #

Hello,
    I feel this is another case of disgusting injustice for the Holloway family. How often do the member of the American society have to hear of a person that has been let go because of not enough evidence or arrested of a crime out in five years of prison and then they commit a crime again that could have been helped if they gave the person life in prison??? I feel God should give Joran the ultimate justice qwith the death penalty. He got away with the murder of this beautiful girl and because of that went and murdered anotehr girl in Peru if he would have been in hjail for the Hollway murder the other girl would have been alive. I feel so badly that Natalie could nto be saved but, if the justice system would have wroked we could have saved the other girl. God Bless Both familes~!!!

45. Harry November 22, 2010 at 7:51 am #

Dear Heavenly Father,

I would not wish to harm on any other person in this world.
    I know I am suppose to let it go and forgive my enemies of their acts and wrong doing of others!!!

BUT Please deal with this PUNK for the whole world once and for all!!!
    This world we live in is in bad shape Globaly. We really need your help!!!

Give Peace & Solitude to the Holloway Family!!!
    And let them know that the whole world is watching what transpires with this Scum Bag of a person.
    And give them the strength that they need to keep on going!!!

In Your Most Highest Hevenly Name AMEN!!!!

We love your whole family and we are praying for you guys!!!

Harry Kaufhold (Houston Texas)

46. Carrie Dee November 24, 2010 at 9:18 pm #

Someone needs to shoot Sloot

47. LeaveItToBeaver November 25, 2010 at 8:52 pm #

Well if someone kills the little creep then there gose any hope of getting the truth.So why not just kidnap his Mom and blackmail him into confessing

48. Ken January 13, 2011 at 6:14 pm #

Did they ever check out the bird sanction. The water is easy to get to and drop off a body. And it right down the road from the hotel she stayed at. I do hope they find her so the family can move on.

49. Mel January 20, 2011 at 6:38 pm #

The “clown” in the number one slot really ought to “shut-up”, I`ve been to Alabama, and their a bunch of “red necks’ who can`t speak properly, or express themselves in a way that indicates that “theirs intellect” within that particular region of the country. H`es not going to do anything! Maybe you should go tp Aruba and participate in the search rather than “run your mouth” about what it is to come to Alabama.