Titanic Movie 3D | dailystab.com

Titanic

Peter Jackson and James Cameron spoke at Comic-Con over the weekend about how they are converting some of their older films to 3D.  Currently Titanic is already going through the process.

They say it’s going to take about a 12 to 14 months before it’s completed.

Cameron said that he’s seen a couple of minutes converted and so far it “looks spectacular.”

They also said they would like to see all three Lord of the Rings movies in 3D, but that project is currently on hold.

Hmm, I don’t know.  Some scenes from Titanic would be really neat in 3D, but a lot of the movie just doesn’t seem to fit the whole 3D thing.  Of course everything about the last hour of the film would be sweet with the iceberg and the sinking of the ship.  The necklace would be neat to see sinking towards us, and the famous “I’m the king of the world” scene would all be pretty cool.  Are you excited about any specific scene in 3D?

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to “Titanic To Hit Theaters In 3D” Subscribe

1. JOJOPOPO July 27, 2009 at 5:47 pm #

I’d like to see the naked scene in 3D.

2. Danny July 28, 2009 at 10:17 am #

That sounds brilliant! And I can totally see scenes in 3d. The Flying
    scene would probably make me sick with all the sweeps, but wow! This
    would allow people to experience Titanic in a whole new way!

3. John July 29, 2009 at 3:19 pm #

I’m not sure how they are going to convert the actors’ performances into 3D. I can understand creating new CGI, but I am skeptical about computers “faking” film footage at a different angle then the original footage, which would be required for true 3D.

4. Kristy September 14, 2009 at 4:37 pm #

I am so excited for this…It is my fav movie,
    and to see it in 3d is a way of re-experiencing it.
    I would love to see the scene where Jack & Rose are down
    below dancing and drinking beer.

5. Rosie January 24, 2010 at 12:41 pm #

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!

6. aaron January 26, 2010 at 11:45 am #

I would love to see it in 3D! I love Titanic! Also being released in 3D will defently being it back to the top in box office gross! :)

7. cheng February 1, 2010 at 8:16 am #

oh my gosh! i screamed when i read this! aha.. :]
    so excited !! im really a fan of titanic ..
    so im going to watch this!
    what month will it be released, anyway?
    please tell me.. any clue? haha..
    thanks!!
    :]

8. sam March 17, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

That’s the coolest idea one can ever have!
    Titanic will again Hit the Box office with flying colors

1. Tara Reid Bikini Pictures from St. Tropez | Amy Grindhouse - July 27, 2009

[...] Titanic movie to hit theatres in 3D [Daily Stab] [...]

2. Titanic Re-Release: Titanic 3-D » Right Cinema - July 29, 2009

[...] ready, yall! Titanic is set to make another splash on the big screen, and this time it will be in 3-D! Can you handle [...]

3. Spiderman 4 Movie Has Been Postponed « Gossip @ R Web - January 8, 2010