Sarah Jessica Parker Matthew Broderick Divorce Break Up | dailystab.com

sarah-jessica-parker-star.jpg

There are always rumors going around about Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick near divorce.

Now, according to Star Magazine, Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedlymoving out and has begun house hunting in New York City.

The magazine reports SJP’s husband, Matthew Broderick, cheated on her with a younger woman and now Sarah has recently visited a midtown real estate broker to help her find her own place.

“The time has come when she realizes it just isn’t worth it,” a friend of the couple tells the mag. “Sarah Jessica is determined to get her own place and bring down the curtain on her marriage… Sarah’s not stupid. She knows exactly what’s going on. For a while it was easier for her to stay than go through a harsh divorce. They’re essentially living separate lives.”

Only time will tell, although just this Sunday the couple and their 7-year-old son James went to see Hairspray together as a family.

Tags: , , , ,

11 Responses to “SJP And Matthew Broderick Splitting Up?” Subscribe

1. Brenda January 7, 2009 at 7:46 pm #

There’s been so many rumors, I think I’ll just wait and see on this one. This is the second time in the last few years that I’ve read about Matthew having an affair. If it’s true it’s too bad he can’t keep his pants jipped up.

2. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CAFE January 8, 2009 at 3:58 am #

GOSH ITS ALL A COVER UP HE IS GAY!!!! SHE HAS BEEN HIS BEARD FOREVER AND THAN TO TRY TO COVER IT UP HE LETS OUT A RUMOR THAT HE IS HAVIVING AFFAIR WITH A WOMAN WHEN WE ALL KNOW ITS A DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Been There Done That January 10, 2009 at 3:49 pm #

My boyfriend was in THE PRODUCERS with Matthew Broderick and said he has the smallest ‘package’ he ever saw. Sarah Jessica is so hot she deserves a bigger or at least normal size schlong. He said it is extremely tiny. Ugh!

4. Pam January 11, 2009 at 2:30 am #

Dump Ferris Beuller girlfriend!!!

5. Nona January 24, 2009 at 11:19 am #

Where there’s smoke, there’s generally fire, and these’s been entirely too much smoke to ignore on this issue. This story just will not go away. I wish Sarah Jessica the best of luck. She deserves much better treatment than a husband who can’t keep it in his pants.

6. Justin April 4, 2009 at 9:32 pm #

It’s peculiar, but I’ve only ever heard about this in the tabloids.
    Even sources that can contain questionable info, like Wikipedia, don’t
    have this sort of information.

Until and unless I hear/read about it from a reputable source, I’m not
    going to believe anyone guilty of anything. Especially when it comes to
    this guy–he hardly even swears, for crying out loud.

7. monkey in the middle June 21, 2009 at 11:39 pm #

i used to bonk the girl ferris is doing know. and we are still friends.she says jessica gives up the goodies mayby once every 4 months.. whats a guys gonna do?….exactly!!!! you only liove once ferris, get it while you can use it..

8. oprah July 23, 2009 at 3:12 pm #

Sara, why the long face…ohhhhhh

9. Ruddy November 23, 2009 at 9:40 pm #

Ferris wouldn’t do that (and get caught), over.

10. Daisy December 19, 2009 at 9:50 am #

oh my god, I can’t believe Matthew would do that, I really can’t. If this is all true then that sucks cause I like Matthew. He doesn’t seem the sort of person to cheat on someone though. So I’m not sure it’s true.

11. jen November 10, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

hes stupid if its true. he ain’t nothin to look at and he fell in love with her so what happened to his head because she didnt age at all. what a damn stup she will find many better men to be with. so if its true i hope she doesn’t waste time.