Ricky Martin Gay Ricky Martin Twins Pics Pictures | dailystab.com

ricky_martin-family.jpg

I had no idea Ricky Martin had babies!  His 4-month-old twin boys Matteo and Valentino Martin, were born via surrogate in early August and make their debut in this week’s issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

Martin, 36, spoke candidly with People at home in Puerto Rico about his desire to be a parent, the decision to seek the help of a surrogate and juggling caring for twins without a nanny!

Describe this time in your life:
 I’m so happy! Everything they do, from smiling to crying, feels like a blessing. Being a father feels amazing. This has been the most spiritual moment in my life.

How hands-on are you as a father?
I don’t have a nanny. I’m doing this on my own because I don’t want to miss a moment. I have a personal assistant who helps me, someone who takes care of me while I’m taking care of them, but I’m the one who changes the diapers, the one that feeds them, the one that bathes them, the one that puts them to sleep. For any parent, the first couple of months tend to get a little bit intense.

Why did you choose to become a parent via surrogate?
Adoption was one option, but it’s complicated and can take a long time. Surrogacy was an intriguing and faster option. I thought, ‘I’m going to jump into this with no fear.’

Tell us about Valetino’s and Matteo’s personalities.
Valentino loves to sleep. I call him ‘Mr. Peace and Love’ because he’s so chill and serene. Matteo is more alert and active. He was up at 3 a.m. the other night and just hanging!

What is your philosophy on raising your sons?
I love to read books to my sons and tell them stories. I play music for them so they develop their own personalities. I want to give them information and raise them with honesty and love, and give them self-esteem and a lot of acceptance.

Not that it matters, but the big question has always been, Is Ricky Martin Gay?  I believe that he is, but I don;t really know.  Anyone?

Tags: , , , ,

14 Responses to “Ricky Martin’s Twin Babies” Subscribe

1. Sarah Kristene December 10, 2008 at 5:11 pm #

Wait!!! I thought he was gay!!!

xoxo

-Sarah@MaterialBITCH.com

2. Lori G December 19, 2008 at 5:37 pm #

Good for Ricky.. His girlfriend Rebeca de Alba, who is 40+, and a Mexican journalist, did not want to have any children at her age, because she does not want to loose her figure, so Ricky decided to have children the now a days solution, via surrogate. Many people today are doing the same. And that does not imply that they are Gay’s. He is very much a MACHO MAN. So you ignorant. jelous people out there, stop calling him GAY, cause he is NOT. He is a caring, loving, generous and very much HETEROSEXUAL MAN.

3. Mimi December 23, 2008 at 12:27 pm #

Lori G, please take the blinders off. It really doesn’t matter, but Ricky Martin is SO GAY!!!
    Rebeca de Alba was his “girlfriend” many, many years ago when he was still in the closet. Since then he has come out. I wish everyone would let Rebeca de Alba shed the Ricky Martin “girlfriend” title. I applaud Ricky for taking on parenthood as a single, gay male. Many others have done it before him, and he’ll make an excellent parent. God bless him and his beautiful twin boys.

4. monk January 16, 2009 at 10:46 am #

Ricky Martin is a super gay dude who would have kids that way hahahah, the reason he doesnt want to accept his homosexuality is that he wont fit in to the sexy manly latino for middle aged girls anymor and that will crush his money franchise, there for his secret is just gossip yeh right

5. sara February 10, 2009 at 9:27 am #

oh for heaven sake , it does not even matter first he could have had babies with sex , second it will not ruin his popularity if he is gay but i think he is gay anyway but i love him steel, it has been 12 years now

6. RENELL June 10, 2009 at 7:21 am #

I think he is fabulous

7. FurryKoala April 2, 2010 at 9:22 am #

Not Gay you say. He has just announced that HE IS.

8. emeka amadi April 17, 2010 at 5:04 am #

i love ur styles pls keep it up am proud of u lol

9. Britney October 30, 2010 at 6:59 am #

My uncle and my liiiiitle cousin(LOVE US)

10. Mary November 3, 2010 at 4:47 pm #

Who does he think he is?? God? did he ever thought about the pain, the twins
    have to go through, if they do not c their mom after she has givin
    birth to them?? Thats paranormal. Just missin, that soon, children can
    b bought in a shop… :((

11. magnolia January 7, 2011 at 12:17 am #

How sad for these children to be trapped in the gay lifestyle. It is his choice for his life, but how sad for his kids. He has screwed up their lives with this decision to raise them this way. May the Lord have mercy on his soul. I pray he wakes up before they understand what is going on and finds freedome from his gay lifestyle. He needs to check out Exodus International and Dennis Jernigan. There is a way out for true freedom.

12. A M January 24, 2011 at 2:17 pm #

Ricky , Pay no heed to what others say . The children are a gift and if it wasn’t meant to be ,they would not be here . Be true to yourself and them .
    I am not afraid to say I have gays in my family and I am very proud of who they are . They are giving ,loving and very talented.
    Those who lass out, as some have in above posts ,really need to step back and take a good look at themselves. Be you straight or be you gay, we are all the same .Human .
    Love to you, your partner and the babies .
    Sincerely,
    A Mom

13. Jen February 15, 2012 at 10:40 am #

For all them that still believe he is not fay… Sorry, but he came out on national telivision and said he is gay! He will make a good father an raise them kids well! Wtg ricky!

14. Ishara Lakshaanie March 3, 2012 at 8:30 am #

He is a marvellous man..!! I think he will be a good father for his twin babies..!! and I love you..! All the best, keep it up..

Khloe Kardashian Discusses Lamar Odom & French Montana Relationships

Khloe has confessed how things have gone in both of her recent relationships – with estranged husband Lamar Odom and boyfriend French Montana.

Shia LaBeouf Fights and Hits Girlfriend Mia Goth

It seems Transformers star Shia LaBeouf is becoming known for all the wrong reasons and here he does it again.

One More Law Violation by Singer Wes Scantlin from Puddle of Mudd

Wes Scantlin, 43, singer of Puddle of Mudd is a repeat offender of the law and here he did it again on Sunday morning in Minnesota…

Kate Upton in a Sheer Dress Revealing her Booty

Kate Upton, known for her curvy booty, has all the reasons to be in the limelight as she is all set to show some action and remind her fans and everyone else how good her curves are.

Kanye West Talks to Caitlyn Jenner About Her Transition in ‘I Am Cait’

In the first episode of the new series ‘I Am Cait’, Kanye speaks to Caitlyn about her bravery through her transition.

Scott Disick on an All Weekend Long Party Groove

Scott Disick seems to be very much in a party mood – he hosted two parties this weekend.