Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

Ashton Kutcher Doesn’t Want His Daughter to Become an Actress

Ashton explains that as long as he is protecting his daughter, he won't allow her to become an actress.

Shah Rukh Khan Gets Philosophical on the Sets of Imtiaz Ali’s The Ring in Prague

Shah Rukh Khan is having a great time shooting on the sets of The Ring in Prague which is Imtiaz Ali's next film. The film which stars Shah Rukh Khan and his "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" co-star Anushka Sharma reportedly revolves around a character playing a Sikh tourist guide played by King Khan. Though no official comments about the film's story have come out yet from its makers.

Drake Has Been in Love With Rihanna Since He Was 22

The rapper has revealed that he has been in love with Rihanna since he was 22-years-old.

Celebrities Ranbir Kapoor Dated

Ranbir Kapoor is considered to be the Casanova, heartthrob, Lover boy of the Indian Film Industry. He has a huge female fan base that goes head over heels for him and are ready to marry him. Females adore Ranbir because of his chocolaty looks and there is long list of ladies whom Ranbir fell in love with.

You Won’t Believe These Crazy Celebrity Phobias

These celebrities have strange phobias that they're not really able to explain but just can't come into contact with.

Tara Reid: “People Always Tell Me to Eat a Burger”

Tara Reid says she is tired of her body shamers and says she feels good about her body.