Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[...] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) [...]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[...] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab [...]

Jake Gyllenhaal Describes His Most Elaborate Childhood Halloween Costumes

.. of which there are several – Jake once went as a house, complete with lights.

Ashton Kutcher on Learning How to Parent: “It’s All on Google, It’s Kinda There”

Let’s just hope he doesn’t believe everything he reads on Yahoo answers..

Kris Jenner Wants to Find New Man by Launching a Reality Show

It can’t be worse than that time she lauched a talk show – can it?

Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock Holmes: ”He’s Asexual For a Purpose”

Benedict says Sherlock simply doesn’t have sex because he’s too busy with other things.

Keira Knightley on Being Criticized: “Who Gives a Sh-t?”

Keira Knightley really doesn’t care what her critics have to say.

Rupert Grint on Shia LaBeouf: He “Got Naked And Kept Seeing This Owl”

Rupert says hallucinogenic drugs are bad. Shia found this out the hard way.