Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

5 Celebrities Who Probably Got Married Drunk

Getting married is one of the best moments of life and everyone remembers this precious romantic moment. But have you ever heard of people not even recalling this moment when they got married? Isn’t it strange but yes its true. Let us see a few celebrities who probably got married drunk.

Khloe Kardashian Shares Her Breakup Tips: “Keep Yourself Busy”

The reality star has opened up on how she stays sane while going through a difficult breakup - by staying busy and positive.

5 Famous Lesbians Who Were Once Married to Men

Each person has a life their own and they have a right to live the way they wish to live. Several famous women who came out as lesbians have been married to men in the past. Some of these women married before they recognised that they were gay, while others use their marriages to keep their sexuality a secret from public.

Kendall Jenner is Convinced She’s Psychic: “I Really Base it on My Gut Feelings”

Kendall has revealed that a total of 7 psychics have told her she has psychic powers.

5 Celebrities Who Never Married

Marriage is a wonderful institution however not everyone thinks the same way and prefer to be single all his/her life. There are many celebrities who preferred to stay single and never married.

Chloe Moretz Was Surprised by Media Coverage of Her Brooklyn Beckham Relationship

Actress Chloe Moretz has revealed that she has been surprised by how much people care about her relationship with Brooklyn Beckham.