Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

Diane Sawyer interview with Bruce Jenner

Last night was the Diane Sawyer interview of Bruce Jenner. Now the world knows that “Bruce” identifies herself as a woman. Like the world already didn’t know this.

Amy Schumer: Football Town Nights

Very funny video. It’s making reference to the show Friday Night Lights and it’s making fun of football attitudes towards women and rape.

Cobie Smulders of “How I Met Your Mother” had ovarian cancer

Cobie Smulders reveals that she had ovarian cancer, which spread to her lymph nodes and surrounding tissues when she was 25.

It’s now up to 38 alleged Bill Cosby victims

According to Huffington Post, three new women stepped forward Thursday accusing comedian Bill Cosby of sexually assaulting them, bringing the total number of alleged victims to 38.

Lip Sync Battle: Mike Tyson vs. Terry Crews

Mike Tyson is wearing the tightest pair of pants in his lip sync battle with Terry Crews. The pants were so tight that he was worried about passing gas. He thought there might be an explosion.

Suicide: Sawyer Sweeten

Sawyer Sweeten, one of the kids on the show “Everybody Loves Raymond” committed suicide. You can see him in the photo above. He’s standing with his twin brother (I don’t know which is Sawyer). Both kids were on the show and they played the role of Raymond’s children. The girl standing behind them is their sister who announced the sad news. Her name is Madylin.