Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

Angelina Jolie on Her Career: “I’ve Gotten Bored and Sloppy”

Angelina has admitted that she hasn’t always been completely focused on success.

LeBron James Violated Royal Protocol by Putting Arm Around Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton and Prince William were in attendance at the recent Brooklyn Nets – Cleveland Cavaliers game, as they were also out to show their support for the ‘NBA Cares’ initiative while on their recent stateside trip which took them to Brooklyn.

Benedict Cumberbatch: “I’m Not a Performing Monkey”

Benedict doesn’t want to be part of memes and isn’t willing to take part in photobombs – because he is too sophisticated for such tomfoolery.

Jessica Alba: “I Don’t Care About Being a Celebrity”

Jessica says fame isn’t at all important to her, and she doesn’t even care that she’s a celebrity.

Ed Sheeran Ordered Jagerbombs for Strangers To Celebrated Grammy Nominations

Ed has revealed that he went on a drinkathon to celebrate his latest Grammy nominations.

Brad & Angelina’s Kids Are “Already Asking About Tattoos”

Angelina has revealed that her kids are already asking about tattoos.. and Brad finds it hard to say no.