Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner doing something on a boat

There is some romance a-brewin between Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner. Yes, they are in love and making some waves around St. Barts.

Ludacris stands up for Paul Walker

Ludacris thinks jokes about Paul Walker at a Justin Bieber roast were ‘inappropriate’. You be the judge.

Hey Hey Hey – Two More Women Accuse Bill Cosby of Assault

Two more women accuse Bill Cosby of assault. I’m finally convinced that this guy is not quite as ethical as Dr. Huxtable, the lovable character on ‘The Cosby Show’. If 3 dozen more women make similar charges, then I will be certain that he’s a serial rapist.

Louis CK and Cinnabon

It’s not clear whether Louis loves Cinnabon. But it’s pretty funny how he describes his experience with the decadent dessert.

Quiz: Anti-Semite or Lena Dunham?

Lena Dunham strikes again, but this time she’s making fun of guys for being Jewish.

Shailene Woodley: “The Future of Food is in Insects”

Shailene thinks we’ll all be munching on ants in the future.