Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

Rob Kardashian Deletes Photos of Blac Chyna From Instagram

More relationship drama for the Kardashians? Rob has wiped his instagram account clean of his fiancée.

5 Hottest Celebrity Best Friends in Hollywood

We all need a few friends with whom we can discuss everything and can enjoy our friendship in a special way. Even celebs with super status too need a shoulder to lean on and share their life. Let us check out stars who are best friends.

Gwyneth Paltrow: “The First Time I Tried V-Steaming, I Was Like, This is Insane”

The first time she steam-cleaned her vagina professionally was pretty funny apparently.

5 Celebrity Couples Who Split in 2016

Each year we get to hear of many celebrities getting into a relationship with someone and at the same time also calling it a split. So let us check out a few celebrities who split this year in 2016.

Oliver Stone Says Pokémon Go Could Lead to “a Robot Society”

The famous film director believes Google are now mining our data through highly popular apps such as Pokémon Go.

5 Best Rap Lyricists of All Time

Since the time hip hop music became popular at the beginning of the 1980's there have been many rappers who have become famous. Rap is a form of street poetry which focuses on many different things. So let us have a look at few famous rappers of all time who are famous for their rap work.