Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

Kevin Spacey Wants to Have Children, Never Binge Watches TV

Kevin Spacey is an acting genius and general lovable oddball.

Kristen Stewart: “I’m Incredibly Impulsive And I am Definitely an Intense Weirdo”

Kristen Stewart says she is an intense weirdo… do we believe her? Yes.

North West Won’t be Appearing on ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’

According to reports, Kim and Kanye refuse to let their daughter appear on the show.

Kanye West on Art: I Would Have “Become Picasso or Greater”

No one loves Kanye West… as much as Kanye West..

Kim Kardashian: “We Are a Family Like Everyone Else’s”

Kim says her family is just very normal..

Scarlett Johansson: “There is Nothing Strange, Creepy or Inappropriate About John Travolta”

The fact that she picked those three words?… says it all.