Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[...] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) [...]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[...] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab [...]

More Details From the Orlando Bloom vs. Justin Bieber Fight Emerge

Orlando threw the first punch, but Justin provoked him – and there were plenty of celebrity eyewitnesses.

Maisie Williams Hates ‘Game of Thrones’ Book Snobs

Maisie Williams may have just given a whole bunch of nerds nose bleeds.

Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Got in to a Fight in Ibiza

It sounds like the start of a bad joke, but it’s real and even more hilarious because it’s true.

Bradley Cooper Worked a Shift in Burger King for the Experience

A glimpse in to the future? Bradley Cooper got a taste of reality as he signed up to flip burgers in Burger King.

Demi Lovato’s Drug Addiction Began From Age 12

Demi has revealed that she first got hooked on drugs aged just 12 years old.

Cameron Diaz Backtracks, Says She Hasn’t Ruled Out Kids Yet

Cameron Diaz says she hasn’t ruled out having kids just yet.