Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

Will Smith on Giving His Kids Freedom: “I Think it May Have Been a Mistake”

Will has candidly admitted that he probably gave his kids too much freedom (and it's why they're kind of douchebags now)..

HollywoodLife News VIDEO: Kendall Jenner Pissed At Family For Hurting Her Modeling Career

Kendall Jennner yells at Caitlyn Jenner and gets pissed at the Kardashian family for hurting her chances in the modeling industry.

TMZ News VIDEO:Kendall Jenner Sues Laser Co: This Face Gets At Least $10 Mil for Endorsements

Kendall Jenner's calling out a skin treatment company in a lawsuit, and the takeaway is this -- she gets paid way more money than we thought, and she's very, very, VERY successful.

TMZ News VIDEO: Kardashians and OJ Make a Pretty Weird Picture

Kris and Caitlyn Jenner went to Kanye’s listening party in NYC and it’s a far cry from a picture of them with OJ and Nicole Simpson in Cabo 22 years ago.

TMZ News VIDEO: Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Cheek to Cheek with Blac Chyna

It’s Gwyneth vs. Amber Rose and Blac Chyna in the best celebrity ass-off yet!

Enews News VIDEO: E! Invades New York Fashion Week 2016

Get access to designers, runway shows and celebrities in the heart of the Big Apple. E!'s live coverage continues all week long!