Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[...] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) [...]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[...] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab [...]

Anne Hathaway on Fame: It “F–ked me Up For a Really Long Time”

We all should feel really sorry for Anne. She’s been having a really hard time being an Oscar winner.

Taylor Swift Continues to Gush About Feminism

Recent Feminist convert Taylor Swift wants your attention please.

Say WHAT?!

Amanda Bynes has landed in more trouble with a new DUI charge – and more star news!

Brad Pitt Says He’s “More of a Miserable Bastard” Than George Clooney

Here is Brad Pitt wearing an ugly orange hat, which we can look past thanks to his incredible perfection.

Gwyneth Paltrow Now Has “A Lot of Respect” For Working Moms

Gwyneth is trying to reach out to the peasants.

Miles Teller Tries to Backtrack on ‘Divergent’ Remarks

Miles is now saying he didn’t just take the part for the money – but it’s kinda too late. Doh!