Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

Kim Kardashian Says There’s No Shade Between Her & Taylor Swift

Kim believes she has never said anything negative about Taylor and now even claims to be a fan of her music.

Chris Pratt is Taking a 6 Month Hollywood Hiatus

The actor explains that he needs to take a break from Hollywood and spend time with his adorable family.

Chrissy Teigen Has a Hangover Cure Recipe You Can Use as Baby Food

The model mommy has a unique recipe which is both a hangover cure AND a baby food recipe.

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif together in YRF’s Tiger Zinda Hai

Salman Khan is all set to star in the sequel of Kabir Khan's Ek Tha Tiger.

Another Major Achievement for Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra is on the rise and rise of her international fame and it keeps soaring with each passing day.

Tom Brady Says Wife Gisele Doesn’t Mind His Stupid Haircut

Tom Brady's hair probably has its own twitter account - it's awful, really awful - but apparently wife Gisele doesn't mind.