Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[...] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) [...]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[...] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab [...]

Beyonce Surprised Nicki Minaj With a Diamond Necklace at MTV VMAs

Nicki was surprised when Beyonce walked in to her dressing room with a special gift.

Taylor Swift Understands Feminism Thanks to Lena Dunham

Someone explained feminism to Taylor Swift. And now she’s jumping all over it.

Daniel Radcliffe is Looking Forward to Everyone Forgetting About Harry Potter

We’re not going to forget, ever. Especially if you ask us to.

Kristen Stewart: “I Can Get Any Role With a Snap of My Fingers”

She’s just… too busy to take all those Oscar-winning ones of course.

Daniel Radcliffe on Gay Rumors, Nude Roles & Going Incognito

Daniel says he doesn’t get naked just because he wants to show everyone what’s in his pants. But we’re so curious Daniel!

Scott Disick is “Feeling Good And Living Healthy”

Scott Disick claims to be healthy and happy after recently ending up in hospital with alcohol poisoning.