Megan Fox Bisexual Quote | dailystab.com

Megan Fox at the Kids Choice Awards 2009

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

~ Megan Fox in Esquire Magazine.

photo: Wenn.com

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “Quote Of The Day” Subscribe

1. Geraldine May 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

MEGAN FOX NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

2. LadySixx May 12, 2009 at 11:50 pm #

Who cares??!!

3. jessica July 16, 2009 at 10:55 am #

FINALLLYY!!!!! <3333333

4. Sally October 19, 2009 at 7:39 am #

She is so cool! I love her.. I’m a huge fan!

5. Christine January 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

megan, you suck! I am bisexual and bisexuals are beautiful.
    F*ck you. Don’t give lesbians reasons to hate us.

6. Robin May 11, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

Damm she is so sexy I wud go lesbian for her, I wish I could go out with her shee is awsome !

7. Emma September 16, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Thats jsut plain mean i love bn bi its fun and jus cause we are gay dnt mean we have sex wit every person that we see

1. Granny Smith Cider Links » Ayyyy! - May 13, 2009

[…] Megan Fox is crazy like a … crazy person (DailyStab) […]

2. Busy Bee Blogger - Celebrity Gossip can be sweet! - May 15, 2009

[…] Megan Fox isn’t much more than sex, is she – Daily Stab […]

Kristen Stewart on Fame: “People Don’t Want to Talk to You”

Kristen says being famous can be very isolating and people don’t want to talk to you.

Johnny Depp Doesn’t Give a F**k About His Failing Career, is F**king Shy

Johnny says f**k a lot in a new interview, and takes the whole adorable oddball thing to scary, less adorable places.

Benedict Cumberbatch Wishes His Fans Weren’t Called ‘Cumberbitches’

Benedict is slightly uncomfortable with the name..

Ryan Reynolds: “I’m Good With Diapers And Diarrhea”

…and he doesn’t even mean his wife’s verbal diarrhoea either.

Kendall Jenner Says She Feels Like Hannah Montana

She gets the best of both worlds!

Dave Grohl Quit Smoking Weed Because of The Kardashians

Dave has the best reason to stop doing drugs ever..