Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Have a “No Spanking” Rule

.. for their daughter North West, of course. Kanye’s totally in to it otherwise.

Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff Relationship: “I Just Need to Shut Up Now About It”

Oh the irony. Facepalm to you, washed up celebrity trying to stay relevant.

Say WHAT?!

Kendall is being bullied by other models at Fashion Week & more celeb news!

Ben Affleck Spent Months Working on Looking “Puffy And Hungover”

That’s how you win an Oscar these days.

Nick Jonas Has Ditched His Purity Ring

Nick Jonas alluded to the fact that he has sex sometimes.

Kylie Jenner Wants to Launch a Music Career

Just sit back and prepare to laugh – or could there be one member of the family with some actual talent?