Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Maisie Williams Hates ‘Game of Thrones’ Book Snobs

Maisie Williams may have just given a whole bunch of nerds nose bleeds.

Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Got in to a Fight in Ibiza

It sounds like the start of a bad joke, but it’s real and even more hilarious because it’s true.

Bradley Cooper Worked a Shift in Burger King for the Experience

A glimpse in to the future? Bradley Cooper got a taste of reality as he signed up to flip burgers in Burger King.

Demi Lovato’s Drug Addiction Began From Age 12

Demi has revealed that she first got hooked on drugs aged just 12 years old.

Cameron Diaz Backtracks, Says She Hasn’t Ruled Out Kids Yet

Cameron Diaz says she hasn’t ruled out having kids just yet.

Lana Del Rey: “I Have Slept With a Lot of Guys in the Industry”

Lana Del Rey has addressed the rumors that she f**ked her way to the top. She says she didn’t, but she did sleep with some pretty influential people (which is not the same thing apparently). Keepin’ it classy.