Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Ashton Kutcher Doesn’t Want His Daughter to Become an Actress

Ashton explains that as long as he is protecting his daughter, he won't allow her to become an actress.

Shah Rukh Khan Gets Philosophical on the Sets of Imtiaz Ali’s The Ring in Prague

Shah Rukh Khan is having a great time shooting on the sets of The Ring in Prague which is Imtiaz Ali's next film. The film which stars Shah Rukh Khan and his "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" co-star Anushka Sharma reportedly revolves around a character playing a Sikh tourist guide played by King Khan. Though no official comments about the film's story have come out yet from its makers.

Drake Has Been in Love With Rihanna Since He Was 22

The rapper has revealed that he has been in love with Rihanna since he was 22-years-old.

Celebrities Ranbir Kapoor Dated

Ranbir Kapoor is considered to be the Casanova, heartthrob, Lover boy of the Indian Film Industry. He has a huge female fan base that goes head over heels for him and are ready to marry him. Females adore Ranbir because of his chocolaty looks and there is long list of ladies whom Ranbir fell in love with.

You Won’t Believe These Crazy Celebrity Phobias

These celebrities have strange phobias that they're not really able to explain but just can't come into contact with.

Tara Reid: “People Always Tell Me to Eat a Burger”

Tara Reid says she is tired of her body shamers and says she feels good about her body.