Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Rupert Grint on Shia LaBeouf: He “Got Naked And Kept Seeing This Owl”

Rupert says hallucinogenic drugs are bad. Shia found this out the hard way.

Kim Kardashian Says North “Will Have to Work for What She Wants”

Kim’s own CV includes being Paris Hilton’s assistant and releasing a profitable sex tape.

Renee Zellweger Is Trying to Deny She Bought Herself a New Face

This is what Renee Zellweger looks like right now. Really – this is supposed to be her.

Ryan Phillippe Counts His Hit Films: “I’ve made 30-Plus.. Five of Them Are Good”

Ryan is telling it how it is, and doesn’t mind saying how bad that film he was in with 50 Cent was.

Ariana Grande Asked Miley Cyrus for Help After ‘Diva’ Claim

Ariana was upset after recent rumours of her diva-like behaviour, so she got in touch with Miley Cyrus.

Shailene Woodley Speaks on Losing Her Virginity Four Times On Screen

She wants those awkward scenes to be as messy as they are in real life!