Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Cameron Diaz Backtracks, Says She Hasn’t Ruled Out Kids Yet

Cameron Diaz says she hasn’t ruled out having kids just yet.

Lana Del Rey: “I Have Slept With a Lot of Guys in the Industry”

Lana Del Rey has addressed the rumors that she f**ked her way to the top. She says she didn’t, but she did sleep with some pretty influential people (which is not the same thing apparently). Keepin’ it classy.

Kim Kardashian Tells Brother Rob to “Get Up And Do Something”

Kim thinks Rob should go run a few miles and stop eating donuts, basically.

Kanye West’s Wedding Speech Turned In To Another Long Rant

How romantic? Kanye reveals that he couldn’t help himself and while giving his wedding speech, he launched in to yet another of his famously long rants.

Kendall Jenner Looking to Quit ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’?

Kendall Jenner is reportedly thinking of quitting ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ because she’s worried it will destroy her reputation.

Say WHAT?!

Adam and Behati have married in Mexico and more news!