Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Avril Lavigne has lyme disease

You get lyme disease from deer ticks and Avril Lavigne has lyme disease. It’s a disease that’s so difficult to diagnose.

Giuliana Rancic has haters

Giuliana Rancic does NOT have an eating disorder. She is so skinny because she has cancer. It’s a shame.

Jamie Dornan Stalked a Woman & Found it “Exciting” in a “Dirty Way”

The ’50 Shades’ actor had revealed that he stalked someone with the aim of researching a role.

Backstreet Boys In A World Like Oz

They’re back! The Back Street Boys are touring in Australia. You’ve got to catch them if you can. One Direction owes so much to them.

Justin Bieber Thinks You’re Stupid if You Think It’s Easy Having His Life

How can he even get the words out with his foot so firmly wedged in his mouth?

Leah Remini is not a fan of Scientology

Leah Remini, a former member of Scientology, applauds the documentary ‘Going Clear’ that tells the scary story of Scientology. You go girl!