Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Scarlett Johansson: “There is Nothing Strange, Creepy or Inappropriate About John Travolta”

The fact that she picked those three words?… says it all.

Tyga Opens Up on His Relationship With Kylie Jenner

The rapper is still side-stepping around the possible relationship he has with the 17-year-old reality star.

Sponsored: The Art of Selfie-Taking, as Explained by a Sausage

Let’s face it. The whole internet is cram-packed with awful selfies. It’s true! Most of us can’t help but giggle as they pop up in our feeds – and we’re usually quick to scroll on without ‘hearting’ it!

Hugh Grant: “I’m a Nasty Piece of Work”

Hugh wants us all to stop believing he’s the perfect English gentleman.

Kanye West on Amber Rose: “I Had to Take 30 Showers” Before Dating Kim

Kanye admits Kim refused to touch him before he decontaminated himself..

James Corden Can’t Wait to See ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’

James says he loves bondage and can’t wait to see the film..