Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Kristen Stewart: “I Can Get Any Role With a Snap of My Fingers”

She’s just… too busy to take all those Oscar-winning ones of course.

Daniel Radcliffe on Gay Rumors, Nude Roles & Going Incognito

Daniel says he doesn’t get naked just because he wants to show everyone what’s in his pants. But we’re so curious Daniel!

Scott Disick is “Feeling Good And Living Healthy”

Scott Disick claims to be healthy and happy after recently ending up in hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Chris Martin Dating Jennifer Lawrence to Get Away From Gwyneth?

..and he’s confused that Jennifer doesn’t have a book of rules for him to follow. The anti-Goop.

Say WHAT?!

Christina has confirmed the birth of her baby girl – and more news!

Kim Kardashian “Is Done Playing Nice” With Beyonce

Kim won’t be faking that friendship anymore according to new reports.