Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Is Dr. Oz a quack?

A number of physicians want Dr. Oz to be dumped by Columbia University for misleading and endangering the public by pushing bogus treatments. Dr. Oz holds a senior administrative position in the Department of Surgery at Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons.

Kylie Jenner Takes 2 and a Half Hours Getting Ready, Wants to be a Mom

Kylie reveals that when she does do makeup, she does really detailed makeup – I guess those fake lips take a while to drawn on.

Gisele strutted her last catwalk

Gisele Bundchen says goodbye to the catwalk. Her hubby Tom Brady was there to give support.

ESPN’s Britt McHenry suspended for going on a rant

Have you ever had your car impounded? I have. Did you go ballistic? I did. So did Britt McHenry and now she’s apologizing for her words.

Harry Connick Jr. was a jerk last night to Quentin on American Idol

There was a misunderstanding between Harry Connick Jr. and Quentin last night on American Idol. I thought Harry made an unfortunate and mistaken interpretation of Quentin’s “wack” comment. Finally, something exciting happening on the show.

Ed Sheeran Almost Appeared on ‘Game of Thrones’ Three Years Ago

Ed Sheeran has revealed that he turned down a chance to appear on the hit show.