Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Orlando Bloom Wants “Tantric Sex-Loving Elves” Hobbit Spin-Off Film

Orlando Bloom knows what the people want to see.

Angelina Jolie on Her Career: “I’ve Gotten Bored and Sloppy”

Angelina has admitted that she hasn’t always been completely focused on success.

LeBron James Violated Royal Protocol by Putting Arm Around Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton and Prince William were in attendance at the recent Brooklyn Nets – Cleveland Cavaliers game, as they were also out to show their support for the ‘NBA Cares’ initiative while on their recent stateside trip which took them to Brooklyn.

Benedict Cumberbatch: “I’m Not a Performing Monkey”

Benedict doesn’t want to be part of memes and isn’t willing to take part in photobombs – because he is too sophisticated for such tomfoolery.

Jessica Alba: “I Don’t Care About Being a Celebrity”

Jessica says fame isn’t at all important to her, and she doesn’t even care that she’s a celebrity.

Ed Sheeran Ordered Jagerbombs for Strangers To Celebrated Grammy Nominations

Ed has revealed that he went on a drinkathon to celebrate his latest Grammy nominations.