Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Kim Kardashian Says There’s No Shade Between Her & Taylor Swift

Kim believes she has never said anything negative about Taylor and now even claims to be a fan of her music.

Chris Pratt is Taking a 6 Month Hollywood Hiatus

The actor explains that he needs to take a break from Hollywood and spend time with his adorable family.

Chrissy Teigen Has a Hangover Cure Recipe You Can Use as Baby Food

The model mommy has a unique recipe which is both a hangover cure AND a baby food recipe.

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif together in YRF’s Tiger Zinda Hai

Salman Khan is all set to star in the sequel of Kabir Khan's Ek Tha Tiger.

Another Major Achievement for Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra is on the rise and rise of her international fame and it keeps soaring with each passing day.

Tom Brady Says Wife Gisele Doesn’t Mind His Stupid Haircut

Tom Brady's hair probably has its own twitter account - it's awful, really awful - but apparently wife Gisele doesn't mind.