Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Ashton Kutcher on Learning How to Parent: “It’s All on Google, It’s Kinda There”

Let’s just hope he doesn’t believe everything he reads on Yahoo answers..

Kris Jenner Wants to Find New Man by Launching a Reality Show

It can’t be worse than that time she lauched a talk show – can it?

Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock Holmes: ”He’s Asexual For a Purpose”

Benedict says Sherlock simply doesn’t have sex because he’s too busy with other things.

Keira Knightley on Being Criticized: “Who Gives a Sh-t?”

Keira Knightley really doesn’t care what her critics have to say.

Rupert Grint on Shia LaBeouf: He “Got Naked And Kept Seeing This Owl”

Rupert says hallucinogenic drugs are bad. Shia found this out the hard way.

Kim Kardashian Says North “Will Have to Work for What She Wants”

Kim’s own CV includes being Paris Hilton’s assistant and releasing a profitable sex tape.