Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Miley Cyrus Thinks Elvis Was the Original Twerker

Miley thinks the King was twerking long before she ever was.

Say WHAT?!

Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence and several other stars have leaked – plus more news!

Demi Lovato Praises the Kardashians for Promoting Healthy Body Image

Because teaching young girls to trade their naturally beautiful faces for new plastic ones is healthy apparently.

Kristen Stewart on Internet Gossip & Personal Assistants

Kristen Stewart may have finally said something.. less obnoxious. It really happened!

Kanye West Reveals “My Father Was a Paparazzo”

No, it’s not just another nonsensical rant (surprisingly) – Kanye might actually be trying to make sense this time.

Beyonce Surprised Nicki Minaj With a Diamond Necklace at MTV VMAs

Nicki was surprised when Beyonce walked in to her dressing room with a special gift.