Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Kim Kardashian Says North West Wants to Get a Dog

Kim is putting off adding a dog to the family for now - but already her 3-year-old daughter is requesting one.

Actors Who Have Played Multiple Comic Characters

Comic characters have always been a big hit with everyone and especially when we are watching a movie then there is no comparison to it. There have been many actors who have played multiple comic characters in different movies. Let us look at those famous actors who have played more than one comic book character.

5 Greatest Romantic Comedies of All Time

Romance and comedy always goes well with each other and this is just one of the reasons that romantic comedies have always been the most popular film genres of all time. Funny love stories are always fun to watch and touch your heart. Let us look at the most famous romantic comedies which have been always on our watch list.

Chloe Moretz: “When I Was 16, I Wanted a Boob Job”

Chloe Moretz has revealed that when she was 16, she wanted to get a boob job but her mother stopped her from going under the knife.

5 Most Overrated Actors of All Time

Actors are the face of movies, television and other media products and people want to see them everywhere. Because of their huge fan following they get extra attention and the crowd follows them wherever they go. People wait for hours to catch a glimpse of them and click their pictures and say Hi to them. Let us look at few overrated actors of all time.

Kylie Jenner & Tyga Back Together & Even Sharing a Home?

It looks like the rapper and reality star are now back together - and Tyga may have already moved into Kylie's home.