Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Taylor Swift Laughs Off Nude Photo Threats

Cause the hackers gonna hack, hack, hack, hack, hack….

Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Himself an “Idiot” for Racial Comment

British actor Benedict Cumberbatch has branded himself an “idiot” after using the term “coloured” in an interview.

Helen Mirren Thinks David Beckham is “Physically Beautiful”

Helen says she doesn’t like to throw the word ‘beautiful’ around too often.. but.. David..

Bradley Cooper: ”I Don’t Ever See Myself as a Movie Star”

He must not ‘see himself’ very often..

Benedict Cumberbatch on Being Sexy: “I Sure as Hell Ain’t”

Benedict thinks he is not at all sexy.

Kanye West Wants Kim Kardashian to Take Time Off

The rapper thinks Kim should take a day off every once and a while..