Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Kim Kardashian Thinks She Has “an Even Better Body” After Pregnancy

Kim has been bragging about how she’s just getting better and better (and her surgery bill just gets more expensive).

Janice Dickinson Reveals Bill Cosby Raped Her in 1982

Janice has come forward after all of this time to give a detailed account of what happened.

Willow & Jaden Smith Think They’re Too Smart for School

More evidence that home-schooled kids are weird.

Amanda Bynes Caught Threatening to Murder Her Parents, Claims it Was a Joke

She was just joking about wanting to slit their wrists and light them on fire… ha?

Lorde Praises Kim Kardashian’s New Butt-Baring Shoot

The singer has said that Kim’s big butt being on display is pretty amazing.

Brandi Glanville is Totally Over LeAnn Rimes: “I Don’t Care”

Brandi scores another point for genuinely sounding like she doesn’t care, unlike LeAnn who can’t stop tweeting.