Pink is the new dress | dailystab.com

Pink seems to be the hot new color right now.  Who do you think pulled it off best out of these four lovely ladies?

Chloe Sevigny – Tara Reid – Hilary Duff – Carmen Electra

I’d have to go with Hilary on this one!  She looks amazing!

7 Responses to “Pink is the new dress” Subscribe

1. Tamara March 4, 2007 at 12:13 am #

I really hate to say it but i like Hillary’s dress the best.

2. andy robulous March 4, 2007 at 4:34 am #

I think they all look terrible! why pink? they all look like flamingos. what ever happened to the little black dress?

3. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

I love the color pink. I have a hot pink thong that drives all my men crazy! But I hate those dresses. You should save your hot colors for the bedroom.not wear them in public!

4. heather chambers March 4, 2007 at 5:03 am #

5. elizabeth March 4, 2007 at 8:18 pm #

i also think hilary looks the best in this flock of flamingos

6. mimichanel April 4, 2007 at 2:19 pm #

i think hilary’s looks best because it isn’t as loud as the others.plus it is a better length and fit.

Vanessa Paradis Calls Amber Heard’s Abuse Claims “Outrageous”

Johnny's ex Vanessa has now weighed in on the abuse claims.

5 Celebrities Who Probably Got Married Drunk

Getting married is one of the best moments of life and everyone remembers this precious romantic moment. But have you ever heard of people not even recalling this moment when they got married? Isn’t it strange but yes its true. Let us see a few celebrities who probably got married drunk.

Khloe Kardashian Shares Her Breakup Tips: “Keep Yourself Busy”

The reality star has opened up on how she stays sane while going through a difficult breakup - by staying busy and positive.

5 Famous Lesbians Who Were Once Married to Men

Each person has a life their own and they have a right to live the way they wish to live. Several famous women who came out as lesbians have been married to men in the past. Some of these women married before they recognised that they were gay, while others use their marriages to keep their sexuality a secret from public.

Kendall Jenner is Convinced She’s Psychic: “I Really Base it on My Gut Feelings”

Kendall has revealed that a total of 7 psychics have told her she has psychic powers.

5 Celebrities Who Never Married

Marriage is a wonderful institution however not everyone thinks the same way and prefer to be single all his/her life. There are many celebrities who preferred to stay single and never married.