Miley Cyrus Seen Snorting Cocaine at the MET Gala? |

Miley Cyrus has been happy to show her support for weed lately, even admitting recently that she is stoned almost all of the time. Now, a new report claims that weed isn’t the only drug she’s been trying out. A source claims to have seen Miley snorting a white powder off of a toilet during the punk themed MET Gala. The insider says that Miley crammed in to a stall with some friends and was visible as she snorted the drug:

“I went into the bathroom and saw four girls trying to squeeze into a shall. They door was open, so people could see. They were screaming and laughing and being so loud, Miley put her finger over one nostril, bent down over the back of the toilet, and snorted a white powder off it. I watched her do it.”

Another Gala attendee also says that Miley stayed hidden in the bathroom smoking with friends and wasn’t discrete about her drug use at all, even stupidly leaving the door open so she could be seen snorting:

“Miley was chain-smoking and getting crazy in the bathroom with the girls for at least 20 minutes, the door to her stall was wide open, and Miley was bent over the back of the toilet. I had a clear view because I was standing there waiting to go into a stall, it was so weird — she almost looked like she didn’t care that people saw her!”

17 Responses to “Miley Cyrus Seen Snorting Cocaine at the MET Gala?” Subscribe

1. MakeHerUp June 28, 2013 at 2:08 pm #

Oh Miley, what is going on? Feel bad for these kids who get fame and fortune so young it seems like it is more trouble than its worth.

2. Ali June 28, 2013 at 2:30 pm #

If this is true, that’s horrible. What a bad example to set for younger girls and the younger generation in general. What a shame!

3. DD June 28, 2013 at 4:00 pm #

Oh i sure hope this isn’t the case.

4. maurice June 28, 2013 at 8:10 pm #

she’s young and will only live once, so why not?

5. Annemarie June 28, 2013 at 8:45 pm #

That is too bad she is really spiraling out of control.

6. Robyn June 28, 2013 at 8:46 pm #

So sad if this is true, another Lindsay Lohan in the making!

7. Allie June 28, 2013 at 8:54 pm #

Totally woudn’t surprise me if she was… she’d lie about it too

8. jody June 28, 2013 at 10:28 pm #

miley prefers molly

9. Chris June 29, 2013 at 12:08 am #

I always thought she was a bad role model and she just keeps proving me right.

10. Dawn June 29, 2013 at 8:57 am #

I hope this is not the case – routing for Miley’s success

11. DD June 29, 2013 at 11:15 am #

I really hope that she wouldn’t be into coke.

12. BusyBee June 29, 2013 at 8:44 pm #

All that weight loss, erratic personality, more money and free time than she knows what to do with? Yeah, I’d say there’s coke in her purse

13. jody June 29, 2013 at 11:32 pm #

I think cocaine would be good for miley

14. Jocelyn June 30, 2013 at 12:53 am #

One Miley story I actually believe!

15. MHU June 30, 2013 at 12:54 am #

She did cocaine and no one got a picture? DO you know what that would be worth! LOL

1. Miranda Kerr’s Rhinestone Shades And Other News | GET CRACK - July 1, 2013

[…] Here’s a shocker — Miley Cyrus seen snorting cocaine at the Met Gala last month. (Daily Stab) […]

2. Trash Talkin' Tuesday - Stupid Celebrities Gossip - July 2, 2013

[…] Miley Cyrus Caught Snorting Cocaine? [Daily Stab] […]

Rihanna: “I Literally Dream About Buying My Own Groceries”

Rihanna says she dreams of being just a normal girl and wants to go grocery shopping.

Justin Bieber Admits That Selena Gomez Was the Best Part of his Teenage Years

This is so sweet! Justin Bieber recently said that Selena Gomez was the ‘best’ thing that ever happened to him.

Serena Williams Headed for heartbreak as Drake Dates Other Women

It is painful! Looks like Serena Williams be headed for heartbreak as the rapper isn’t quite ready to give up his playboy image and lifestyle, and keeps dating women.

Tyga Will Never Break up With Kylie Jenner Despite all the Problems

We all know that Tyga and Kylie Jenner keep fighting with each other but this ‘Rack City’ rapper will never break up with Kylie.

VIDEO: Are the Kardashian’s America’s ‘First’ Family?

VIDEO: Whitney Port’s Body is On Fire!