Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite PICS PICTURES | dailystab.com

lady gaga hermaphrodite

The above photo is exploding online right now with reports that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.

The picture is a still shot taken from a video from her show at the Glastonbury festival in England and shows some sort of bulge in between her legs that should’t be there.

Lady Gaga reportedly confirmed that she is indeed a hermaphrodite (when a person has both male and female genitalia) on her blog this morning:

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.”- L8d Gaga <3>

Alrighty then!  This is just silly and who knows if it’s really for real!

Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “Lady Gaga Confirms She’s A Hermaphrodite ?” Subscribe

1. samspider01 August 13, 2009 at 3:33 am #

This is such crap, she always walks around in her pants… you think you waould see something by now…. there is a hd version on youtube!!!

2. nath August 16, 2009 at 6:33 am #

fuck off this lady is disgusting i h8 her i really hope she dies she thinkg shes all hot shit?
    shes the most ugliest slut ever i hope you die miserably

3. myranda August 31, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

i fucking love lady gaga and still will fuck her silly…

4. bad boi October 18, 2009 at 11:22 am #

i love lady gaga and im bii so if she has both its win win for me :P

5. paige murray :) October 26, 2009 at 9:43 pm #

lady gaga iz discuting lmao :) :)

6. jamey:) November 30, 2009 at 10:50 am #

i think she is amazing either way, penis or no penis her music still speaks to me :) go lady gaga :D

Jake Gyllenhaal Describes His Most Elaborate Childhood Halloween Costumes

.. of which there are several – Jake once went as a house, complete with lights.

Ashton Kutcher on Learning How to Parent: “It’s All on Google, It’s Kinda There”

Let’s just hope he doesn’t believe everything he reads on Yahoo answers..

Kris Jenner Wants to Find New Man by Launching a Reality Show

It can’t be worse than that time she lauched a talk show – can it?

Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock Holmes: ”He’s Asexual For a Purpose”

Benedict says Sherlock simply doesn’t have sex because he’s too busy with other things.

Keira Knightley on Being Criticized: “Who Gives a Sh-t?”

Keira Knightley really doesn’t care what her critics have to say.

Rupert Grint on Shia LaBeouf: He “Got Naked And Kept Seeing This Owl”

Rupert says hallucinogenic drugs are bad. Shia found this out the hard way.