Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite PICS PICTURES | dailystab.com

lady gaga hermaphrodite

The above photo is exploding online right now with reports that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.

The picture is a still shot taken from a video from her show at the Glastonbury festival in England and shows some sort of bulge in between her legs that should’t be there.

Lady Gaga reportedly confirmed that she is indeed a hermaphrodite (when a person has both male and female genitalia) on her blog this morning:

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.”- L8d Gaga <3>

Alrighty then!  This is just silly and who knows if it’s really for real!

Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “Lady Gaga Confirms She’s A Hermaphrodite ?” Subscribe

1. samspider01 August 13, 2009 at 3:33 am #

This is such crap, she always walks around in her pants… you think you waould see something by now…. there is a hd version on youtube!!!

2. nath August 16, 2009 at 6:33 am #

fuck off this lady is disgusting i h8 her i really hope she dies she thinkg shes all hot shit?
    shes the most ugliest slut ever i hope you die miserably

3. myranda August 31, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

i fucking love lady gaga and still will fuck her silly…

4. bad boi October 18, 2009 at 11:22 am #

i love lady gaga and im bii so if she has both its win win for me 😛

5. paige murray :) October 26, 2009 at 9:43 pm #

lady gaga iz discuting lmao :) :)

6. jamey:) November 30, 2009 at 10:50 am #

i think she is amazing either way, penis or no penis her music still speaks to me :) go lady gaga 😀

Khloe Kardashian Discusses Lamar Odom & French Montana Relationships

Khloe has confessed how things have gone in both of her recent relationships – with estranged husband Lamar Odom and boyfriend French Montana.

Shia LaBeouf Fights and Hits Girlfriend Mia Goth

It seems Transformers star Shia LaBeouf is becoming known for all the wrong reasons and here he does it again.

One More Law Violation by Singer Wes Scantlin from Puddle of Mudd

Wes Scantlin, 43, singer of Puddle of Mudd is a repeat offender of the law and here he did it again on Sunday morning in Minnesota…

Kate Upton in a Sheer Dress Revealing her Booty

Kate Upton, known for her curvy booty, has all the reasons to be in the limelight as she is all set to show some action and remind her fans and everyone else how good her curves are.

Kanye West Talks to Caitlyn Jenner About Her Transition in ‘I Am Cait’

In the first episode of the new series ‘I Am Cait’, Kanye speaks to Caitlyn about her bravery through her transition.

Scott Disick on an All Weekend Long Party Groove

Scott Disick seems to be very much in a party mood – he hosted two parties this weekend.