Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite PICS PICTURES | dailystab.com

lady gaga hermaphrodite

The above photo is exploding online right now with reports that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.

The picture is a still shot taken from a video from her show at the Glastonbury festival in England and shows some sort of bulge in between her legs that should’t be there.

Lady Gaga reportedly confirmed that she is indeed a hermaphrodite (when a person has both male and female genitalia) on her blog this morning:

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.”- L8d Gaga <3>

Alrighty then!  This is just silly and who knows if it’s really for real!

Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “Lady Gaga Confirms She’s A Hermaphrodite ?” Subscribe

1. samspider01 August 13, 2009 at 3:33 am #

This is such crap, she always walks around in her pants… you think you waould see something by now…. there is a hd version on youtube!!!

2. nath August 16, 2009 at 6:33 am #

fuck off this lady is disgusting i h8 her i really hope she dies she thinkg shes all hot shit?
    shes the most ugliest slut ever i hope you die miserably

3. myranda August 31, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

i fucking love lady gaga and still will fuck her silly…

4. bad boi October 18, 2009 at 11:22 am #

i love lady gaga and im bii so if she has both its win win for me :P

5. paige murray :) October 26, 2009 at 9:43 pm #

lady gaga iz discuting lmao :) :)

6. jamey:) November 30, 2009 at 10:50 am #

i think she is amazing either way, penis or no penis her music still speaks to me :) go lady gaga :D

Scarlett Johansson: “There is Nothing Strange, Creepy or Inappropriate About John Travolta”

The fact that she picked those three words?… says it all.

Tyga Opens Up on His Relationship With Kylie Jenner

The rapper is still side-stepping around the possible relationship he has with the 17-year-old reality star.