Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite PICS PICTURES | dailystab.com

lady gaga hermaphrodite

The above photo is exploding online right now with reports that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.

The picture is a still shot taken from a video from her show at the Glastonbury festival in England and shows some sort of bulge in between her legs that should’t be there.

Lady Gaga reportedly confirmed that she is indeed a hermaphrodite (when a person has both male and female genitalia) on her blog this morning:

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.”- L8d Gaga <3>

Alrighty then!  This is just silly and who knows if it’s really for real!

Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “Lady Gaga Confirms She’s A Hermaphrodite ?” Subscribe

1. samspider01 August 13, 2009 at 3:33 am #

This is such crap, she always walks around in her pants… you think you waould see something by now…. there is a hd version on youtube!!!

2. nath August 16, 2009 at 6:33 am #

fuck off this lady is disgusting i h8 her i really hope she dies she thinkg shes all hot shit?
    shes the most ugliest slut ever i hope you die miserably

3. myranda August 31, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

i fucking love lady gaga and still will fuck her silly…

4. bad boi October 18, 2009 at 11:22 am #

i love lady gaga and im bii so if she has both its win win for me :P

5. paige murray :) October 26, 2009 at 9:43 pm #

lady gaga iz discuting lmao :) :)

6. jamey:) November 30, 2009 at 10:50 am #

i think she is amazing either way, penis or no penis her music still speaks to me :) go lady gaga :D

Kim Kardashian Says North “Will Have to Work for What She Wants”

Kim’s own CV includes being Paris Hilton’s assistant and releasing a profitable sex tape.

Renee Zellweger Is Trying to Deny She Bought Herself a New Face

This is what Renee Zellweger looks like right now. Really – this is supposed to be her.

Ryan Phillippe Counts His Hit Films: “I’ve made 30-Plus.. Five of Them Are Good”

Ryan is telling it how it is, and doesn’t mind saying how bad that film he was in with 50 Cent was.

Ariana Grande Asked Miley Cyrus for Help After ‘Diva’ Claim

Ariana was upset after recent rumours of her diva-like behaviour, so she got in touch with Miley Cyrus.

Shailene Woodley Speaks on Losing Her Virginity Four Times On Screen

She wants those awkward scenes to be as messy as they are in real life!

Channing Tatum: “I Have Never Considered Myself a Very Smart Person”

Well, it was never his intelligence winning him roles…