Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite PICS PICTURES | dailystab.com

lady gaga hermaphrodite

The above photo is exploding online right now with reports that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.

The picture is a still shot taken from a video from her show at the Glastonbury festival in England and shows some sort of bulge in between her legs that should’t be there.

Lady Gaga reportedly confirmed that she is indeed a hermaphrodite (when a person has both male and female genitalia) on her blog this morning:

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.”- L8d Gaga <3>

Alrighty then!  This is just silly and who knows if it’s really for real!

Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “Lady Gaga Confirms She’s A Hermaphrodite ?” Subscribe

1. samspider01 August 13, 2009 at 3:33 am #

This is such crap, she always walks around in her pants… you think you waould see something by now…. there is a hd version on youtube!!!

2. nath August 16, 2009 at 6:33 am #

fuck off this lady is disgusting i h8 her i really hope she dies she thinkg shes all hot shit?
    shes the most ugliest slut ever i hope you die miserably

3. myranda August 31, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

i fucking love lady gaga and still will fuck her silly…

4. bad boi October 18, 2009 at 11:22 am #

i love lady gaga and im bii so if she has both its win win for me 😛

5. paige murray :) October 26, 2009 at 9:43 pm #

lady gaga iz discuting lmao :) :)

6. jamey:) November 30, 2009 at 10:50 am #

i think she is amazing either way, penis or no penis her music still speaks to me :) go lady gaga 😀

Will Smith on Giving His Kids Freedom: “I Think it May Have Been a Mistake”

Will has candidly admitted that he probably gave his kids too much freedom (and it's why they're kind of douchebags now)..

HollywoodLife News VIDEO: Kendall Jenner Pissed At Family For Hurting Her Modeling Career

Kendall Jennner yells at Caitlyn Jenner and gets pissed at the Kardashian family for hurting her chances in the modeling industry.

TMZ News VIDEO:Kendall Jenner Sues Laser Co: This Face Gets At Least $10 Mil for Endorsements

Kendall Jenner's calling out a skin treatment company in a lawsuit, and the takeaway is this -- she gets paid way more money than we thought, and she's very, very, VERY successful.

TMZ News VIDEO: Kardashians and OJ Make a Pretty Weird Picture

Kris and Caitlyn Jenner went to Kanye’s listening party in NYC and it’s a far cry from a picture of them with OJ and Nicole Simpson in Cabo 22 years ago.

TMZ News VIDEO: Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Cheek to Cheek with Blac Chyna

It’s Gwyneth vs. Amber Rose and Blac Chyna in the best celebrity ass-off yet!

Enews News VIDEO: E! Invades New York Fashion Week 2016

Get access to designers, runway shows and celebrities in the heart of the Big Apple. E!'s live coverage continues all week long!