Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite PICS PICTURES | dailystab.com

lady gaga hermaphrodite

The above photo is exploding online right now with reports that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.

The picture is a still shot taken from a video from her show at the Glastonbury festival in England and shows some sort of bulge in between her legs that should’t be there.

Lady Gaga reportedly confirmed that she is indeed a hermaphrodite (when a person has both male and female genitalia) on her blog this morning:

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.”- L8d Gaga <3>

Alrighty then!  This is just silly and who knows if it’s really for real!

Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “Lady Gaga Confirms She’s A Hermaphrodite ?” Subscribe

1. samspider01 August 13, 2009 at 3:33 am #

This is such crap, she always walks around in her pants… you think you waould see something by now…. there is a hd version on youtube!!!

2. nath August 16, 2009 at 6:33 am #

fuck off this lady is disgusting i h8 her i really hope she dies she thinkg shes all hot shit?
    shes the most ugliest slut ever i hope you die miserably

3. myranda August 31, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

i fucking love lady gaga and still will fuck her silly…

4. bad boi October 18, 2009 at 11:22 am #

i love lady gaga and im bii so if she has both its win win for me 😛

5. paige murray :) October 26, 2009 at 9:43 pm #

lady gaga iz discuting lmao 🙂 🙂

6. jamey:) November 30, 2009 at 10:50 am #

i think she is amazing either way, penis or no penis her music still speaks to me 🙂 go lady gaga 😀

You Won’t Believe These Crazy Celebrity Phobias

These celebrities have strange phobias that they're not really able to explain but just can't come into contact with.

Tara Reid: “People Always Tell Me to Eat a Burger”

Tara Reid says she is tired of her body shamers and says she feels good about her body.

Salman Khan Could Have Married These 5 Actresses

Salman Khan is indeed one of the mega superstars in the Indian Film Industry and has a huge fan following. He has always been in the news for some or the other reasons, and one of the reasons is his romantic alliances with many actresses. So let us have a look at few of the Bollywood actress with whom Salman was romantically linked with and he could have married.

Kylie Jenner Disappears From Social Media Because of Food Poisoning

When Kylie Jenner disappears from social media, you know there must be a serious reason.

Highest Paid Actresses in Bollywood 2016

Bollywood female celebrities have a huge fan following all across the world. These alluring and stunning beauties are talented as contrary to their male counterparts. Many of these actresses are pretty dominant not only in India but also famous and popular all across the world. Fans are crazy about them and in addition to that they are heavily paid for the movies.

Naya Rivera Discusses Her Abortion & Eating Disorder

The former 'Glee' actress reveals that while she was working on the tv show, she had an abortion.