Kevin Smith slams Bruce Willis calling him an emo bitch | dailystab.com

Actor/director Kevin Smith slammed Bruce Willis calling him an emo bitch on Twitter. He asked his followers who he was talking about then tweeted a section from his new book, Tough S–t: Life Advice from a Fat, Lazy Slob Who Did Good:

“Who am I talking about when I write THIS,” Kevin asked his followers.

Of course it didn’t take long for his fans to realize he was talking about Willis:

“He turned out to be the unhappiest, most bitter and meanest emo-bitch I ever met at any job I’ve held. And mind you, I worked at Domino’s.” Kevin continued.

This is not Kevin’s first time slamming Willis, back in January of last year he complained about the actor during an interview for comedian Marc Maron’s podcast. I take it he really really doesn’t like Willis, all though his tweets have now been deleted the damage is done.

Tags: , , , ,

10 Responses to “Kevin Smith Calls Bruce Willis An Emo Bitch” Subscribe

1. BoogerFree March 25, 2012 at 3:45 pm #

Says a nobody.

2. Mike D. March 25, 2012 at 4:06 pm #

That nobody wrote Clerks, one of the greatest films of our generation.

3. Steveo March 25, 2012 at 5:20 pm #

“Kevin Smith’s Clerks is a little funny and a lot boring, just like
    Dante Hicks, the convenience store cashier it follows for one long,
    pointless day. This trifle’s lame acting and anemic plot were
    celebrated for their street cred because the slackers among us could
    relate and the critics all wanted to seem cool. So, sure, a cornchip
    shark in a salsa sea is funny when you’re drunk. But a movie shouldn’t
    require beer goggles. And moving the camera occasionally or hiring
    unknown actors who can actually act doesn’t cost any extra, even if
    you’ve only got $27 grand.” – Premiere Magazine

4. Deedub March 26, 2012 at 12:41 am #

Re: Mike D
    Hahahahaha! Ahhhhhh… No. A ponderously written overhyped movie isn’t the “greatest film of our generation”. What are you? His agent? Hahahaha!

5. Frank March 26, 2012 at 1:08 pm #

Kevin smith is just a bitter fat punk who hasn’t done anything since clerks and it wasn’t all that. That ” emo bitch” would kick yoyour ass. You want to be a man get some balls and tell it to his face you hack!

6. JubJub March 26, 2012 at 4:09 pm #

Wasn’t Kevin Smith the tub-o-lard who was asked to leave an airplane before departure because he took up more than the one seat he purchased?

7. Sgt. York March 26, 2012 at 8:17 pm #

<<That nobody wrote Clerks, one of the greatest films of our generation…

ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh wait, you're serious. Excuse me while I laugh harder! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

8. Aleric March 27, 2012 at 9:16 am #

I noticed that Smith said all of this while he was thousands of miles from Willis. When I see Smith spouting this to Willis’ face then I will believe he has any balls. But of course this is par for the course as Smith knows people have finally seen through the BS of his career and when you cant act or direct what is there left to be in hollywood but a “Star” and that is all.

9. Stan March 27, 2012 at 3:53 pm #

Clerks isn’t worth viewing a second time. I barely made it through the first. As and stated above it WAS the beer goggles that got me through it.

1. Kevin Smith Calls Bruce Willis An Emo Bitch | Gossip File This Moment - March 25, 2012

[...] Smith Calls Bruce Willis An Emo Bitch Daily Stab Sun, March 25, 2012 12:55 PM UTC Daily Stab Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]