Justin Bieber February 2011 Vanity Fair Magazine | dailystab.com

Justin Bieber Vanity Fair

Justin Bieber is the cover boy for the February 2011 issue of Vanity Fair magazine, which hits newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday, January 6, and nationally and on the iPad on Tuesday, January 11.

Check out some highlights below from his interview with the mag.

“I’m crazy, I’m nuts.  Just the way my brain works. I’m not normal. I think differently—my mind is always racing. I’m just … nuts. But I think the best [musicians] probably are.”

On where he sees himself in the future:  “I see myself just growing. I didn’t know that any of this was really possible.  I grew up in a really small town with not a lot of money, and I liked singing, but it was just something that was a hobby. As I get into it more, I want to grow as an artist, as an entertainer, and basically perfect my craft. I want to be the best that I can be.”

On the challenges of trying to be a regular teenager: “It’s hard to really balance myself. A regular kid, if he catches the flu, he just gets to go home, but I can’t do that…. Everything is important. But, you know, my sanity is important, too. Even if I’m angry, I’ll just put a smile on my face and fake it. I don’t often fake it—what’s me is me….I know I have to give up a lot of myself, or a lot of a private life.”

On who influences him in music: “Music is music, and I’m definitely influenced by Michael Jackson and Boyz II Men and people who were black artists—that’s what I like. But I like their voices and I like how they entertain—it’s not about what color they are.”

The mag also chats with people around him including Usher, his mom and grandfather.   CLICK HERE for more including behind the scenes video.

Tags: , , , ,

8 Responses to “Justin Bieber February 2011 Vanity Fair Magazine” Subscribe

1. deshawnte wheaton January 4, 2011 at 6:13 pm #

your cute justin

2. dijanna hornton January 24, 2011 at 10:21 pm #

Wowwwwwww, Damn you a sexy Man!!!! Give me some of dat PEACOCK Uhh
    uhh uhh Yea, I can see us f’ ing real hard and making asian babies ……
    Oh Baby!!! You some SEXY shit!!

3. whatthe January 27, 2011 at 7:09 am #

look at the difference between his two eyebrows,and his hand. Photoshopped any?!?! lol

4. Lisa Blankenberg Isaksen January 31, 2011 at 9:23 am #

so handsome !

5. qamar April 11, 2011 at 7:08 pm #

justin is sexy and se the most sexiest guy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

6. Tiona April 14, 2011 at 1:52 pm #

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    HOTEST GUY ON EARTH AND HE’S FROM CANDA!!!!!!!!!

7. louloulayfe August 31, 2011 at 4:00 pm #

hi evry one my nam is loubna i am from marocco in ouarzazat i like you
    and i one to watche thnx

8. lola December 1, 2011 at 4:14 pm #

jbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb my loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelina Jolie on Her Career: “I’ve Gotten Bored and Sloppy”

Angelina has admitted that she hasn’t always been completely focused on success.

LeBron James Violated Royal Protocol by Putting Arm Around Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton and Prince William were in attendance at the recent Brooklyn Nets – Cleveland Cavaliers game, as they were also out to show their support for the ‘NBA Cares’ initiative while on their recent stateside trip which took them to Brooklyn.

Benedict Cumberbatch: “I’m Not a Performing Monkey”

Benedict doesn’t want to be part of memes and isn’t willing to take part in photobombs – because he is too sophisticated for such tomfoolery.

Jessica Alba: “I Don’t Care About Being a Celebrity”

Jessica says fame isn’t at all important to her, and she doesn’t even care that she’s a celebrity.

Ed Sheeran Ordered Jagerbombs for Strangers To Celebrated Grammy Nominations

Ed has revealed that he went on a drinkathon to celebrate his latest Grammy nominations.

Brad & Angelina’s Kids Are “Already Asking About Tattoos”

Angelina has revealed that her kids are already asking about tattoos.. and Brad finds it hard to say no.