Jizz In My Pants Video SNL Skit The Lonely Island INCREDIBAD | dailystab.com

On last nights (December 6, 2008) Saturday Night Live Andy Samberg featured Jizz In My Pants.

It’s hilarious.  The video features stars Jamie Lynn Sigler, Justin Timberlake and Molly Sims.

‘Jizz in my Pants’ is the first single from The Lonely Island’s debut album “INCREDIBAD”. In stores 02/10/2009.

The Lonely Island is Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone.

Tags: , , , ,

39 Responses to “Jizz In My Pants Video From SNL” Subscribe

1. NotTheDude December 7, 2008 at 2:37 pm #

Justin Timberlake is NOT in this video you moron.

2. NotTheDude December 7, 2008 at 2:40 pm #

sorry he is the janitor in Isle 3

3. philip December 7, 2008 at 3:32 pm #

justin timberlake is in the video you moron. he is the janitor in the last part of the skit.
    very very funny. laughed so hard i almost jizzed in my pants.

4. james December 7, 2008 at 7:16 pm #

NotTheDude…do you feel like a jackass? LOL

This vid is fricken hysterical!

5. Mike G. December 7, 2008 at 11:01 pm #

Timberlake is the DJ at the end of the video.

6. Audrey L. December 7, 2008 at 11:42 pm #

The DJ at the end of the video is SNL Writer/Lonely Island member Akiva Schaffer.

7. RickyRoma December 8, 2008 at 12:24 am #

Great short. Akiva Schaeffer’s look was spot-on. I thought I was looking at some cross between Damon Albarn and Peter Murphy.

The only other thing they could have done would have been to lead it in on “Deep House Dish”, as a video premier.

8. mike l December 8, 2008 at 9:53 am #

This was not funny and a desperate attempt to rehash the humor found in the dick in the box song.
    Stupid, Notfunny, Lame = SNL.

Sorry its just the truth. They had some good shows for the elecetion and primaries, but now everything just falls flat on its face.

9. Nadine December 8, 2008 at 10:39 am #

It may not be as great as Dick in the Box, but Jizz in my Pants
    is very awesome too. Fu-nny and a great tune!!! JT is the cherry on top.

10. MW December 8, 2008 at 11:33 am #

Hahahaha Not as funny as dick in the box, but pretty funny. I just with JT had had a bigger part!

11. JIZZ December 8, 2008 at 6:33 pm #

Here is a link to the mp3 file

12. Nicole December 8, 2008 at 9:21 pm #

Good thing you people are insulting when you presume to think you know what you are talking about

13. Nicole December 8, 2008 at 9:21 pm #

…and then I jizzed in my pants!

14. SteverB December 8, 2008 at 10:59 pm #

Hmm, seems “Jizz in My Pants” might have hit a little too close to home for mike I — little hypercritical there, don’t ya think?

15. clara December 9, 2008 at 2:05 am #

Don’t forget Andy’s singing partner played by Jorma Taccone. I thought he was a special guest at first, but he’s actually one of the members of “the lonely island”. Look up “the lonely island” on youtube. More funny stuff.

16. Shiri December 9, 2008 at 2:29 pm #

I read this and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS

17. Nick Adkins December 10, 2008 at 1:18 am #

When I saw Justin Timberlake I literally JIZZED IN MY PANTS!!!

18. Donnie December 10, 2008 at 9:01 pm #

This Video hits way too close to home for me

19. Big Nate December 10, 2008 at 9:04 pm #

Watching Justin Timberlake made me jizz in my pants

20. kerst December 11, 2008 at 8:33 pm #

oh my gosh that video is soooo funny! Who is playing the Dj in the video?SO funny!

21. Andee December 12, 2008 at 12:40 pm #

Jizz in my pants instrumental beat !!!

22. jizzer lol jizzer December 17, 2008 at 10:21 am #

lol u are all losers

23. Jake December 19, 2008 at 12:07 am #

This video was so funny! Too bad Timberlake wasn’t one of the singers.
    He was hilarious as the janitor.

24. candy December 24, 2008 at 2:10 am #

Here recommend you a very interesting place . …mixedmate.com .. …keywords:::::online dating, matchmaking, dating online, soulmate, love, singles, romance, dating, catholic personals, dating service, personals, photo personals, online dating personals, marriage, personals, Interracial, singles, personal ads, free personals

25. Thegr8 January 29, 2009 at 8:53 pm #

JT probably produced the music (im just guessing), this shit is hellay
    catchy.

26. Thegr8 January 29, 2009 at 8:55 pm #

JT probably produced the music (im just guessing), this shit is hella
    catchy.

27. Joe Cass Smells of Ass February 12, 2009 at 7:04 pm #

Look guys, Justin Timberlake IS the janitor guy if you read the description of this video on youtube and the DJ is not Justin Timberlake, he’s got some funky name I think it is Akiva, the guy at the start has a normal name but Jorma gotta be my fave lol.

28. ryan March 4, 2009 at 1:50 am #

IT IS NOT timberlake… it is the third member of the lonely island, who was in the video im on a boat…

29. thegreatness March 22, 2009 at 10:11 pm #

THAT IS JT, Tard geez. open your eyes!

30. David March 26, 2009 at 3:22 am #

Uhh Justin Timberlake Is FOR SURE The Janitor YOU IDIOTS

31. ThatOneDude April 19, 2009 at 7:54 am #

For the last time, it IS Justin Timberlake. He doesn’t sing in it, but he does appear as the janitor on aisle 3.

And this one is funnier than Dick in a Box

32. DEVOUSY June 2, 2009 at 3:02 pm #

jUSTIN IS THE JANITOR

33. nazgulsupreme August 5, 2009 at 2:23 pm #

This is for Mike. The only reason why you don’t think it’s funny
    is because it went right over you’re head. If you knew anything
    about Gunther/ europop cliches you would understand that it has nothing
    to do with dick in a box and isn’t just some rehash of it. Look up
    gunther and then you’ll know what I’m talking about.

34. AK-RILL December 29, 2009 at 6:47 pm #

MUSIC STAR! (COMING SOON)

35. Aarab February 16, 2010 at 6:14 pm #

justin timberlake is the fucking janitor people not the dj.the dj is
    the tall guy from the im on a boat video

ps this shit was stupid funny

1. Jizz In My Pants Video - December 12, 2008

[...] first collected Added 12 Dec 08 from http://www.dailystab.com Flag as inappropriate or [...]

2. Post all your funny video's here! - Science of Muscle Forums - December 14, 2008

[...] Jizz In My Pants Video SNL Skit The Lonely Island INCREDIBAD | dailystab.com [...]

3. SNL Digital Short: Jizz In My Pants | g a r y w o n g . o r g - July 2, 2009

[...] mostly been that way since the election – but there was one treats. Yes, of course, I speak of the Jizz In My Pants Digital Short. This song is going to be stuck in my head all day today. Related posts:Digital TV delay bill stuck [...]

4. New SNL Cast Members – Jenny Slate And Nasim Pedrad - September 3, 2009