Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim May 2009 Pics Pictures | dailystab.com

Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim May 2009 Cover

Weight problems, what weight problems….

Three time Maxim cover girl Jennifer Love Hewitt, 30, dishes in the May issue of the mag about bubble bath attire, NICE!, and her love for geeks!

On being in Maxim she says:

“It’s nice to have the Maxims of the world out there. You can look at them when you’re 80 and be like, ‘See? No, really, I was cute. I promise!’”

On what she wears in the bath:

“My new thing is that I always take my bubble baths wearing a tiara … I am a grownup who bathes in a tiara. One that I got from Disneyland.”

On what she’s lookin for in a guy (but to the geeks out there, don’t get your hopes up she is currently dating Jamie Kennedy):

“The two biggest things are being trustworthy and funny. Humor doesn’t fade. If you’re a funny person, you will always be a funny person.”

“I’m all about geeks. They’re funny, so that’s a big plus. Also, geeks are usually humble. They don’t have to be the person in the room with the coolest shirt.”

The May issue Maxim hits newsstands April 21.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim May 2009 -3 Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim May 2009 -4 Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim May 2009 -6

Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim May 2009 Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim May 2009 2

Tags: , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim Magazine May 2009” Subscribe

1. Alex April 17, 2009 at 9:51 pm #

I love this set! Thanks for posting these. She is one of my faves all-time.
    She is still smoking and to all them @#$% who said she is fat. F’ off!
    JLH is incredible, the only thing wrong is Jamie Kennedy getting her on the rebound.
    Lucky bastard.
    Regards, Alex

2. zuka April 19, 2009 at 3:27 pm #

Just another confused women of Hollywood. One momment she’s happy with herself & weight, then people bitch, she defends(a loosing battle). Career based on her looks, leaves a guy who liked her for her,drops weight for career and NOW does promo body pics she wouldn’t have gotten if she didn’t
    stop fooling herself that HER CAREER was about her talent and is more about her body.
    Sad…I see a Britney Spears fallout coming. She’s handling it better…but its coming.

3. Tom R April 19, 2009 at 3:48 pm #

zuka Says:
    April 19th, 2009 at 3:27 pm

For the most part I agree. This is probably not the best kind of publicity she could ask for. As for compairing her to Britney? Well, that is just wishful thinking on your part.

Tom R.

4. John R. April 20, 2009 at 8:16 pm #

Wow. Jennifer Is one fine piece.

5. Chris May 28, 2009 at 10:26 am #

One of God’s true beauty creations. Anyone who criticizes her is jealous. She’s human and has a right to be herself.

6. Larry August 28, 2009 at 5:06 pm #

She is one of the most beautiful women born in the last 50 years.

1. Writer’s Block Media - April 15, 2009

[…] Jeenifer Love Hewitt pics here. Posted by: Randy Exclusive Filed under: Books/Magazines Article tags: Jennifer Love Hewitt, […]

2. First To Score! Sports Feeds and More! | Olivia Wilde Takes The Number 1 Spot In Maxims 2009 Hot 100 - May 15, 2009

[…] Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim Magazine May 2009 […]

Scarlett Johansson: “There is Nothing Strange, Creepy or Inappropriate About John Travolta”

The fact that she picked those three words?… says it all.

Tyga Opens Up on His Relationship With Kylie Jenner

The rapper is still side-stepping around the possible relationship he has with the 17-year-old reality star.