Epic Firework Fail – Dude’s Garage Goes BOOM!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME -- is the obvious take away from this video of some bros lighting up on the 4th of July ... inside a garage!

These guys were in a mood to do what is seen as fun by spark up a fireworks mortar shell with the garage door closed. A smart thing they did was to take cover so they were saved so it ends like a book and it appears they suffered at least first degree burn.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

More News

Kim Kardashian Had a Quiet Family Birthday Celebration

Kim Kardashian is still recovering from her traumatic Paris robbery and is said to have had a quiet birthday celebration with just close family.

Kanye West on Jay-Z: “Our kids Ain’t Never Even Play Together”

Kanye West has revealed he no longer has a close relationship with rapper Jay-Z.

Kourtney Kardashian Talks Paris Robbery: “I Think We’re All Really Still Shaken Up”

Kourtney Kardashian has spoken about the Paris robbery for the first time, explaining that her sister Kim is still not doing well.

Perrie Edwards Confirms Zayn Malik Dumped Her by Text

Perrie Edwards insists her ex-boyfriend Zayn Malik did dump her via text message despite what he claims.

Kylie Jenner Denies Having Multiple Cosmetic Surgeries

It's hard to deny Kylie Jenner's dramatic transformation over the last 5 years - but she insists she hasn't had multiple surgeries to alter her appearance.

Chrissy Teigen Says Kim Kardashian is Doing Great After Robbery

Model Chrissy Teigen has been in touch with Kim Kardashian after her terrifying robbery experience.